'school violence' Shim Eun-woo to return to 26th BIFF

Actor Shim Eun-woo, who acknowledged the past history of school violence, attempted to return through the 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Red Carpet.On the afternoon of the 6th, the opening ceremony of the 26th Busan International Film Festival was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan, and the appearance of various actors in Red Carpet attracted attention.Actor Shim Eun-woo waved to the reporters with a bright smile.Shim Eun-woo attended the Film Festival as a cast member, as Hot Summer Days as Actor in Park Kangs Saire, which was nominated for the New Currents Award, the Busan International Film Festival competition this year.Shim Eun-woo acknowledged an unsavory past in March, when an expositional article was published through the online community alleging the bullying of Shim Eun-woo.Shim Eun-woo acknowledged it for a month and apologized to the victim.I knew that in my school days, I had a deep sense of hurt that I should not have suffered during my adolescence to Friend, as an immature statement to Friend.I realized that the words and actions I did without thinking on a young day could be a long wound to the other person, and I had a deep concern about my past life and now myself. Apart from apples, the publics gaze on Shim Eun-woo is not rightly good.The perpetrator has become true, and it is highly likely that the active activity of Shim Eun-woo will be braked to some extent.The key is how the public will accept Shim Eun-woo.Shim Eun-woo raised his awareness by playing Hot Summer Days as Min Hyun-seo, who died in dating violence in JTBC drama The World of Couples last year.

Actor Shim Eun-woo, who acknowledged the past history of school violence, attempted to return through the 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) Red Carpet.

On the afternoon of the 6th, the opening ceremony of the 26th Busan International Film Festival was held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan, and the appearance of various Actors in Red Carpet attracted attention.

Actor Shim Eun-woo waved to the reporters with a bright smile. Shim Eun-woo attended the Film Festival as a cast member, as Hot Summer Days as Actor in Park Kang's "Saire", which was nominated for the New Currents Award, the Busan International Film Festival competition this year.

Shim Eun-woo acknowledged an unsavory past in March, when an expositional article was published through the online community alleging the bullying of Shim Eun-woo.

Shim Eun-woo acknowledged it for a month and apologized to the victim. "I knew that in my school days, I had a deep sense of hurt that I should not have suffered during my adolescence to Friend, as an immature statement to Friend. I realized that the words and actions I did without thinking on a young day could be a long wound to the other person, and I had a deep concern about my past life and now myself. "

Apart from apples, the public's gaze on Shim Eun-woo is not rightly good. The perpetrator has become true, and it is highly likely that the active activity of Shim Eun-woo will be braked to some extent. The key is how the public will accept Shim Eun-woo.

Shim Eun-woo raised his awareness by playing Hot Summer Days as Min Hyun-seo, who died in dating violence in JTBC drama 'The World of Couples' last year.