Ock Joo-hyun "I am distressed by guilt, I am sorry for bowing my head sincerely."

The girl group Fink Joo-hyun told the cause and heart of the fact that the performance was not smooth due to conditional difficulties during musical Wicked performance.Ock Joo-hyun posted a message on his fan cafe on June 5 at the Dream Theater in Busan Namgu on June 17th about the musical Wicked performance.Ock Joo-hyun finished the performance without digesting the main number of the performance due to a neck condition during the performance.Ock Joo-hyun reportedly apologized to Audience after completing the stage; the production company also took a Refund action against the performance after apologizing.Ock Joo-hyun wrote in Pancapen, It took a long time since the end of the Busan performance. During the Defying Gravity, acute reflux esophagitis, which seemed to have started with panic of the accident during the process of climbing to Public Health England, I have blocked my throat as if a hot fire hit me in the line.The voice turns into Monster sound (?) And the roof tissue above the acutely swollen Spiny red gurnard completely interfered with the Spiny red gurnard grounding, he said.Of the five remaining performances, the actor Son Seung-yeon really digested the next performance and then he focused on recovering without speaking during the time of James Stewart, but in fact the hospital gave him a prescription to rest without speaking for a while, he said.I was so long troubled by the guilt that I had to finish the time with such a sorry state for my colleagues and staffs, not to be satisfied with the audience who had been expecting a great performance, said Ock Joo-hyun. As soon as I came to Seoul, I rushed to the otolaryngology examination and gastroscopy, but there was no more anxiety, and I could not see any more anxiety. I was recommended for a neurosurgical examination.I explained the symptoms that have become worse since the first accident of the Busan performance, and the teacher explained that the current flowing in the body and explained that it seemed to be a problem in that part. Ock Joo-hyun said, The extreme stress is the cause. I have to be okay, you have to be okay, you have to be nervous! And I was more shy than I thought.Ive come to the conclusion that Ock Joo-hyun, who is frightened, was just a weak man, and that he should have time to look at me again and soothe me.Ock Joo-hyun said, I am worried about those who do not know their names, but it is so much you, but at that time I was breathless.The encouragement and support of many people who left it on SNS, all of the things I face because I am Ock Joo-hyun, did not become a medicine for the I will be okay if I eat comfortably and get out that the neurologist told me.So my mother did not see me for about three months and I could not contact her, and lets forget about it for a while.Ive been through a few months and started feeling stable, and Ive been diagnosed with a recent re-examination that has almost returned to normal, he said.I wanted to tell you after I got back in good shape, and then I will never forget the warm hearts that made me feel intensely at the concert hall, and I am so grateful to you.And I am sorry to be so sorry to come to see the great work that was enough to get impressed and to feel more anxiety and to die.I will repay you with a good stage, he added.Ock Joo-hyun specializes in writingHello. Ock Joo-hyun. It took a long time since the Wicked Busan performance ended.As mentioned in Yoo Hee-yeols sketchbook, which was recorded about 17 days after the last Wicked performance, the acute reflux esophageal inflammation, which seemed to have begun as a panic of an accident during the process of climbing to Public Health England during the Define gravity, felt foreign body sensation from the beginning of the second act, Ive been keeping the barrels from happening.The voice turned into Monster sound (?) and the roof tissue above the acutely swollen Spiny red gurnard completely interfered with the Spiny red gurnard ground.Of the remaining five performances, the actor Son Seung-yeon really digested the next performance and then he focused on recovery without speaking during the time of James Stewart, but the hospital actually gave him a prescription for a while to rest without speaking.Still, I was armed with my whole body as if I was ordering a positive mind that I could overcome myself well.During the remaining four performances, the left nerves became more rigid every time the idea of ​​What if it does again? And the anxiety made it impossible to breathe deeply and the ominous sense felt heavier.In an unknown situation, Monster again suddenly changed 180 degrees, and the last Busan performance finally started with great tension.I am Not That Girl I felt the symptoms of respiration dilatation that started again just before, and it was a moment when I panicked.I felt that the left nerve and sensation were all hardened, including the back of the nostrils, the back of the ear, and the front neck, without breathing even if I tried to expand my breath.I had to go down with the first ending highlights with the condition and feeling that I wanted to die, and now I was so relaxed that I could not even walk, and I sat in the waiting room and I could not breathe continuously.I was trying to overcome this panic and finish the machinations somehow during the time of the additional intermission ten minutes, which I got by asking for more understanding with the announcement during the intermission. Finally, I was so guilty that I had to finish the time with my colleagues and staff, Its been a long time.As soon as I came to Seoul, I rushed otolaryngology and gastric endoscopy, but strangely, I did not see any worries about the two things, and more anxiously I was recommended for neurosurgery.After the first accident of the busan performance, I explained the symptoms that got worse and worse. The teacher explained the current flowing in the body and explained that it seemed to be a problem in that part.I ran the test, and the results were your guess. The left and right were very different.What is the cause = This is a phenomenon that occurs when you receive extreme stress.It is temporary, but you have to get out of this stress. You can take the medicine you have taken and take the prescription medicine. If the left side stabilizes like the right side at the next test, you can stop the medicine.In fact, during the rest of the performance from the day of the accident in Busan, Its okay, you have to be okay, you have to be nervous! I pushed, but I am more afraid than I thought.Ive come to the conclusion that the frightened Ock Joo-hyun was just a weak man, and Ill have time to look at and soothe me againWhen I came up to Seoul and saw the banking business, when I bought things in the store, I went to the restaurant and said, Are you okay now?Is your neck okay? I worry about people who do not know their names, but thats really you, but at that time I was breathless.The encouragement and support of many people who left it on SNS, all of the things I face because I am Ock Joo-hyun, I was not a medicine for what the neurologist told me - what would be okay if I ate and escaped.So my mother was not able to see and contact me for about three months, and lets forget about the idea of ​​I am Ock Joo-hyun - I spent a few months and gradually felt stable and was diagnosed that I was almost back to normal in a recent test.My mind is back in pretty healthy condition, but I still feel guilty for doing Wickeds last late-week performance, and when I explain to someone the dizzying horror of the first day of the accident, I still feel like a chicken and my head is stiff, but I wanted to tell him after I got back to good condition (automatically...).At that time, I will not forget the warm hearts that made you feel intensely at the theater, and I am so grateful to you.And you came to see a great work that was enough to get impressed. You feel anxious. I feel more worried and let you die.Ill give you a good performance.We are all incomplete, so we will not forget the deep realization that we should observe and save ourselves enough to recover and recover rather than push and push us up when the shock of the situation and emotion comes, and I will continue to enjoy my work.Lets be healthy.

The girl group Fink Joo-hyun told the cause and heart of the fact that the performance was not smooth due to Conditional difficulties during musical 'Wicked' performance.

Ock Joo-hyun posted a message on his fan cafe on June 5 at the Dream Theater in Busan Namgu on June 17th about the musical 'Wicked' performance.

Ock Joo-hyun finished the performance without digesting the main number of the performance due to a neck Condition during the performance.

Ock Joo-hyun reportedly apologized to Audience after completing the stage; the production company also took a Refund action against the performance after apologizing.

Ock Joo-hyun wrote in Pancapen, "It took a long time since the end of the Busan performance." During the "Defying Gravity", acute reflux esophagitis, which seemed to have started with panic of the accident during the process of climbing to Public Health England, I have blocked my throat as if a hot fire hit me in the line. The voice turns into Monster sound (? ) And the roof tissue above the acutely swollen Spiny red gurnard completely interfered with the Spiny red gurnard grounding, "he said.

“Of the five remaining performances, the actor Son Seung-yeon really digested the next performance and then he focused on recovering without speaking during the time of James Stewart, but in fact the hospital gave him a prescription to rest without speaking for a while,” he said.

“I was so long troubled by the guilt that I had to finish the time with such a sorry state for my colleagues and staffs, not to be satisfied with the Audience who had been expecting a great performance,” said Ock Joo-hyun. “As soon as I came to Seoul, I rushed to the otolaryngology examination and gastroscopy, but there was no more anxiety, and I could not see any more anxiety. I was recommended for a neurosurgical examination. I explained the symptoms that have become worse since the first accident of the Busan performance, and the teacher explained that the current flowing in the body and explained that it seemed to be a problem in that part. "

Ock Joo-hyun said, "The extreme stress is the cause." "I have to be okay, you have to be okay, you have to be nervous!" And I was more shy than I thought. “I’ve come to the conclusion that Ock Joo-hyun, who is frightened, was just a weak man, and that he should have time to look at me again and soothe me.”

Ock Joo-hyun said, "I am worried about those who do not know their names, but it is so much you, but at that time I was breathless. The encouragement and support of many people who left it on SNS, all of the things I face because I am Ock Joo-hyun, did not become a medicine for the 'I will be okay if I eat comfortably and get out' that the neurologist told me. So my mother did not see me for about three months and I could not contact her, and let's forget about it for a while. “I’ve been through a few months and started feeling stable, and I’ve been diagnosed with a recent re-examination that has almost returned to normal,” he said.

“I wanted to tell you after I got back in good shape, and then I will never forget the warm hearts that made me feel intensely at the concert hall, and I am so grateful to you. And I am sorry to be so sorry to come to see the great work that was enough to get impressed and to feel more anxiety and to die. “I will repay you with a good stage,” he added.

Ock Joo-hyun specializes in writing

Hello. Ock Joo-hyun. It took a long time since the Wicked Busan performance ended.

As mentioned in Yoo Hee-yeol's sketchbook, which was recorded about 17 days after the last Wicked performance, the acute reflux esophageal inflammation, which seemed to have begun as a panic of an accident during the process of climbing to Public Health England during the Define gravity, felt foreign body sensation from the beginning of the second act, I've been keeping the barrels from happening. The voice turned into Monster sound (?) and the roof tissue above the acutely swollen Spiny red gurnard completely interfered with the Spiny red gurnard ground.

Of the remaining five performances, the actor Son Seung-yeon really digested the next performance and then he focused on recovery without speaking during the time of James Stewart, but the hospital actually gave him a prescription for a while to rest without speaking.

Still, I was armed with my whole body as if I was ordering a positive mind that I could overcome myself well. During the remaining four performances, the left nerves became more rigid every time the idea of ​​'What if it does again?' And the anxiety made it impossible to breathe deeply and the ominous sense felt heavier. In an unknown situation, Monster again suddenly changed 180 degrees, and the last Busan performance finally started with great tension.

I am Not That Girl I felt the symptoms of respiration dilatation that started again just before, and it was a moment when I panicked. I felt that the left nerve and sensation were all hardened, including the back of the nostrils, the back of the ear, and the front neck, without breathing even if I tried to expand my breath. I had to go down with the first ending highlights with the Condition and feeling that I wanted to die, and now I was so relaxed that I could not even walk, and I sat in the waiting room and I could not breathe continuously.

I was trying to overcome this panic and finish the machinations somehow during the time of the additional intermission ten minutes, which I got by asking for more understanding with the announcement during the intermission. Finally, I was so guilty that I had to finish the time with my colleagues and staff, It's been a long time.

As soon as I came to Seoul, I rushed otolaryngology and gastric endoscopy, but strangely, I did not see any worries about the two things, and more anxiously I was recommended for neurosurgery. After the first accident of the Busan performance, I explained the symptoms that got worse and worse. The teacher explained the current flowing in the body and explained that it seemed to be a problem in that part. I ran the test, and the results were your guess. The left and right were very different.

What is the cause = This is a phenomenon that occurs when you receive extreme stress.

It is temporary, but you have to get out of this stress. You can take the medicine you have taken and take the prescription medicine. If the left side stabilizes like the right side at the next test, you can stop the medicine. In fact, during the rest of the performance from the day of the accident in Busan, 'It's okay, you have to be okay, you have to be nervous!' I pushed, but I am more afraid than I thought. I've come to the conclusion that the frightened Ock Joo-hyun was just a weak man, and I'll have time to look at and soothe me again

When I came up to Seoul and saw the banking business, when I bought things in the store, I went to the restaurant and said, "Are you okay now? Is your neck okay?” I worry about people who do not know their names, but that's really you, but at that time I was breathless. The encouragement and support of many people who left it on SNS, all of the things I face because I am Ock Joo-hyun, I was not a medicine for what the neurologist told me - what would be okay if I ate and escaped. So my mother was not able to see and contact me for about three months, and let's forget about the idea of ​​'I am Ock Joo-hyun' - I spent a few months and gradually felt stable and was diagnosed that I was almost back to normal in a recent test.

My mind is back in pretty healthy Condition, but I still feel guilty for doing Wicked’s last late-week performance, and when I explain to someone the dizzying horror of the first day of the accident, I still feel like a chicken and my head is stiff, but I wanted to tell him after I got back to good Condition (automatically...). At that time, I will not forget the warm hearts that made you feel intensely at the theater, and I am so grateful to you.

And you came to see a great work that was enough to get impressed. You feel anxious. I feel more worried and let you die. I'll give you a good performance.

We are all incomplete, so we will not forget the deep realization that we should observe and save ourselves enough to recover and recover rather than push and push us up when the shock of the situation and emotion comes, and I will continue to enjoy my work. Let's be healthy.