Lee Seung-gi "first car accident of his life, in a panicked side-Mirrors bag" (All The Butlers')

Lee Seung-gi recalled his first car accidentOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 31st, Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer specializing in traffic accidents, appeared as the master to decorate the end of the Crisis Escape Number 3 feature.Lee Seung-gi said, I drove my mothers car when I was in my first year of college, and I was backing up while I was in the practice room, and I had an accident that the side mirrors were flying.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not know how to fix it at the time, so I picked up the flying side mirrors and put them in my bag.I remember driving with one side of the Mirrors in my hand after practicing like that.

Lee Seung-gi recalled his first car accident

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 31st, Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer specializing in traffic accidents, appeared as the master to decorate the end of the 'Crisis Escape Number 3' feature.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I drove my mother's car when I was in my first year of college, and I was backing up while I was in the practice room, and I had an accident that the side Mirrors were flying."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not know how to fix it at the time, so I picked up the flying side Mirrors and put them in my bag. I remember driving with one side of the Mirrors in my hand after practicing like that. "