Lee Ha-nui "better than half, sore as a harpoon five years ago" (wheeled house)

Lee Ha-nui delivered more than the health of the past that came suddenly.On the second day of the first trip with Actor Lee Ha-nui was drawn in the second episode of TVN entertainment The Wheeled House 3 broadcast on October 21st.Lee Ha-nui served tea directly to Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won and Resonance with tea from the house.From the trilogy to the jacksal, Sung Dong-il, who was in the special flavours treated by Lee Ha-nui, reiterated his admiration.Sung Dong-il asked Lee Ha-nui when he was in the car, so Lee Ha-nui said, I was as bad as a harpoon five years ago.I did not think I could do that, but I was embarrassed and sad, and I cried all the time.
Lee Ha-nui delivered more than the health of the past that came suddenly.On the second day of the first trip with Actor Lee Ha-nui was drawn in the second episode of TVN entertainment The Wheeled House 3 broadcast on October 21st.Lee Ha-nui served tea directly to Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won and Resonance with tea from the house.From the trilogy to the jacksal, Sung Dong-il, who was in the special flavours treated by Lee Ha-nui, reiterated his admiration.Sung Dong-il asked Lee Ha-nui when he was in the car, so Lee Ha-nui said, I was as bad as a harpoon five years ago.I did not think I could do that, but I was embarrassed and sad, and I cried all the time.

Lee Ha-nui delivered more than the health of the past that came suddenly.

On the second day of the first trip with Actor Lee Ha-nui was drawn in the second episode of TVN entertainment 'The Wheeled House 3' broadcast on October 21st.

Lee Ha-nui served tea directly to Sung Dong-il, Kim Hee-won and Resonance with tea from the house. From the trilogy to the jacksal, Sung Dong-il, who was in the special flavours treated by Lee Ha-nui, reiterated his admiration.

Sung Dong-il asked Lee Ha-nui when he was in the car, so Lee Ha-nui said, "I was as bad as a harpoon five years ago. I did not think I could do that, but I was embarrassed and sad, and I cried all the time. "