Kim Soo-young "Watching after 47kg loss...Currently about 107kg" ('Wakanam')

The comedian Kim Soo-young said he is maintaining after a 47kg weight loss.On the 26th, TV Chosuns Man Who Wide Cards (hereinafter referred to as Wakanam) featured a foot health feature in full swing.Kim Soo-young said, I lost 3cm in height when I fell. When I was fat, I increased 3cm and fell 3cm.Its because I lost my foot, he said. So every time I walk, my feet are so sick.Other cast members asked, How much weight did you lose? And Kim Soo-young was surprised to say, I lost 47kg weight.In particular, Park said, I have escaped from my body.Kim Soo-young also said, Now I go 107 ~ 108kg.

The comedian Kim Soo-young said he is maintaining after a 47kg weight loss.

On the 26th, TV Chosun's "Man Who Wide Cards" (hereinafter referred to as "Wakanam") featured a foot health feature in full swing.

Kim Soo-young said, "I lost 3cm in height when I fell. When I was fat, I increased 3cm and fell 3cm. "It's because I lost my foot," he said. "So every time I walk, my feet are so sick."

Other cast members asked, "How much weight did you lose?" And Kim Soo-young was surprised to say, "I lost 47kg weight." In particular, Park said, "I have escaped from my body."

Kim Soo-young also said, "Now I go 107 ~ 108kg."