'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha' Hong Ji-hee, Lee Bong-ryeon, Confessions..."I liked you."

In TVNs Saturday Drama Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, the conversation between Yoo Cho-hee (Hong Ji-hee) and Yeo Hwa-jeong (Lee Bong-ryeon) was drawn.Yoo Cho-hee went to buy a porridge at the store of Yeohwajeong without a wisdom tooth. Yoo Cho-hee said, I was scared before I subtracted, but it was cool.This reminded me of the love of Yoo Cho-hee, who had long been in Yeohwajeong.Yoo Cho-hee sat down with Yeo Hwa-jung as if she had eaten with her wisdom teeth and began saying, Even now, I was not with my English brother at that time.Yoo Cho-hee then touched the bracelet once and said, I liked my sister.But she was not surprised. There was a slightly strange smile on her face. Yoo Cho-hee asked, Did you know how you knew? And Yeo Hwa-jung said, Just.It feels more than knowing. How do people like their eyes hide? You were so pretty then, nice and sweet and I liked the kids, so the elementary school teacher was a vocation. But why do you look so lonely?My heart was not the same as your heart, but I liked you too. Yoo Cho-hee comforted Yoo Cho-hee, and Yu Cho-hee tears and says, Thank you, sister.I just looked at me as it is. Yoo Cho-hee said, I do not do it anymore.I hope that my sister is really happy for a long time. Yoo Hwa-jung, who has been living a good life since her reunion with Jang Young-guk (the humanist), recently replied, I do not know what happiness is yet, but I think she is somewhere near it. Unlike the tearful smile, Yoo Cho-hees expression, which laughed and said, Thats it, represented the hearts of viewers.

In TVN's Saturday Drama "Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, the conversation between Yoo Cho-hee (Hong Ji-hee) and Yeo Hwa-jeong (Lee Bong-ryeon) was drawn.

Yoo Cho-hee went to buy a porridge at the store of Yeohwajeong without a wisdom tooth. Yoo Cho-hee said, "I was scared before I subtracted, but it was cool." This reminded me of the love of Yoo Cho-hee, who had long been in Yeohwajeong.

Yoo Cho-hee sat down with Yeo Hwa-jung as if she had eaten with her wisdom teeth and began saying, "Even now, I was not with my English brother at that time. Yoo Cho-hee then touched the bracelet once and said, "I liked my sister."

But she was not surprised. There was a slightly strange smile on her face. Yoo Cho-hee asked, "Did you know how you knew?" And Yeo Hwa-jung said, "Just. It feels more than knowing. How do people like their eyes hide? "

"You were so pretty then, nice and sweet and I liked the kids, so the elementary school teacher was a vocation. But why do you look so lonely? My heart was not the same as your heart, but I liked you too. "Yoo Cho-hee comforted Yoo Cho-hee, and Yu Cho-hee tears and says," Thank you, sister. I just looked at me as it is. "

Yoo Cho-hee said, "I do not do it anymore. I hope that my sister is really happy for a long time. "Yoo Hwa-jung, who has been living a good life since her reunion with Jang Young-guk (the humanist), recently replied," I do not know what happiness is yet, but I think she is somewhere near it. " Unlike the tearful smile, Yoo Cho-hee's expression, which laughed and said, "That's it," represented the hearts of viewers.