'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha' Ki Eun-yu, In Gyo-jin Bong-ryeon reunited in news of the reunion..."The fact is"

In TVNs Saturday Drama Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Yeo Hwa-jeong (Lee Bong-ryeon) and Jang Young-guk (In Gyo-jin) reported the news of their reunion to their son.Jang Young-guk was caught trying to make a surprise back hug on the cooking woman, but after that, he caught his eye with a back hug that was sweet at the end of the song Do it.When he returned home, his son, Lee Joon (Ki Eun-yu), was surprised to find this, and Yeo Hwa-jung said, We decided to join together again.Jean, who answered with a smile that was so clear, said he would go to play with Choi Bo-ra (Go Do-yeon), and did not return home until late at night.Jean Lee Joon was crying alone in the playground, not in Choi Boras house.Mom, did you feel uncomfortable or dislike that Father decided to live together again? Jean Lee Joon said, No. Good.I like it so much that I keep crying, but when I cry, my mother is upset. Yeo Hwa-jung said, Lee Joon, you are only nine years old.I have to think about your mind. Why do you think about your mother Fathers mind? Jang Young-guk said, Lee Joon, do not look too far.I actually wanted to eat with my mother Father, not on the day I received the award, not my birthday, Jean Lee Joon added.I wanted to live in the same house, he said, crying and tearing.

In TVN's Saturday Drama "Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Yeo Hwa-jeong (Lee Bong-ryeon) and Jang Young-guk (In Gyo-jin) reported the news of their reunion to their son.

Jang Young-guk was caught trying to make a surprise back hug on the cooking woman, but after that, he caught his eye with a back hug that was sweet at the end of the song "Do it". When he returned home, his son, Lee Joon (Ki Eun-yu), was surprised to find this, and Yeo Hwa-jung said, "We decided to join together again."

Jean, who answered with a smile that was so clear, said he would go to play with Choi Bo-ra (Go Do-yeon), and did not return home until late at night. Jean Lee Joon was crying alone in the playground, not in Choi Bora's house. "Mom, did you feel uncomfortable or dislike that Father decided to live together again?" Jean Lee Joon said, "No. Good. I like it so much that I keep crying, but when I cry, my mother is upset. "

Yeo Hwa-jung said, "Lee Joon, you are only nine years old. I have to think about your mind. Why do you think about your mother Father's mind? "Jang Young-guk said," Lee Joon, do not look too far. "I actually wanted to eat with my mother Father, not on the day I received the award, not my birthday," Jean Lee Joon added. I wanted to live in the same house, "he said, crying and tearing.