All The Butlers' Ko Seok-hyun "first love affair in 26 years...It's been difficult to touch for three years"

On the afternoon of the 17th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers, fighter Ko Seok-hyun revealed his love affairs.On the day, AFC welterweight champion Ko Seok-hyun appeared with the keyword Triggery. Kim Dong-Hyun heard his voice and said, I felt it as soon as I heard it.I suddenly feel nervous when I hear about this friend. Ko Seok-hyun replied to the GFriend question, I spent 26 years solo and met GFriend of fate three years ago.Ko Seok-hyun confessed that he wanted to get closer, but it was difficult to touch. The members of All The Butlers were embarrassed that it is still difficult for the third year.Ko Seok-hyun revealed that GFriend hands had been caught in two months, telling the story of the kiss: I closed my eyes and put my face in.I hit my forehead, hit my nose, and I was so ashamed that I ran away. So Yang said, From the point of view of GFriend, I just went.If the neighbor had seen it, he would have called the police, he laughed.

On the afternoon of the 17th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers', fighter Ko Seok-hyun revealed his love affairs.

On the day, AFC welterweight champion Ko Seok-hyun appeared with the keyword "Triggery." Kim Dong-Hyun heard his voice and said, "I felt it as soon as I heard it. I suddenly feel nervous when I hear about this friend. "

Ko Seok-hyun replied to the GFriend question, "I spent 26 years solo and met GFriend of fate three years ago." Ko Seok-hyun confessed that he wanted to get closer, but it was difficult to touch. The members of All The Butlers' were embarrassed that "it is still difficult for the third year."

Ko Seok-hyun revealed that GFriend hands had been caught in two months, telling the story of the kiss: "I closed my eyes and put my face in. I hit my forehead, hit my nose, and I was so ashamed that I ran away. "So Yang said," From the point of view of GFriend, I just went. If the neighbor had seen it, he would have called the police," he laughed.