Baek Ji-young "When I was in bad shape with Jung Suk-won, I recorded 'The Woman' and won a big hit" (Lala Land)

Singer Baek Ji-young confesses to the surprise that the extrinsic of her husband, actor Jung Suk-won, is melting in the jackpot of the hit song The Woman.On the 9th episode of Channel A Legend Music Classroom - Lala Land, which will be broadcast on October 5, Koreas representative emotional Balader Baek Ji-young will appear as a daily teacher.Baek Ji-young teaches Shin Dong-yup - Kim Jung-Eun - Lee Kwon Yuri - Jo Se-ho - Hwang Kwanghee and guest Solji - Ha Do-kwon on the day.In the appearance of Baek Ji-young, Post Im Jin-mo Kim Jung-Eun and Aid King Solji have been playing The 1st Baek Ji-young Song Battle since the beginning, making Baek Ji-young happy.In particular, the two of them sang a series of songs that Baek Ji-young did not do much, and from Baek Ji-young, they praised I do not know two songs (?) listen.When Ha Do-kwon mentions that I like the woman which is the OST of the drama Secret Garden, Baek Ji-young tells the recording behind the scenes at the time.When I was dating my husband (Jung Suk-won), I recorded The Woman when I was in a bad relationship for a while, so I think it helped me deliver Feeling, he said.Baek Ji-young then boasts of his still-to-be-defeated gold thread with Jung Suk-won, saying, My husband is still fighting the day before recording.The recording was so immersive that everyone was so embarrassed to sing in the ballads that they were ashamed to sing in the ballads of the Baek Ji-young, the production team said. From the Baek Ji-young ballad to the dance song parade that summoned the dance diva of the 90s, It will be a festival where you can listen to the mega hit song of Jung as a non-stop.

Singer Baek Ji-young confesses to the surprise that the extrinsic of her husband, actor Jung Suk-won, is melting in the jackpot of the hit song The Woman.

On the 9th episode of Channel A 'Legend Music Classroom - Lala Land', which will be broadcast on October 5, Korea's representative emotional Balader Baek Ji-young will appear as a daily teacher.

Baek Ji-young teaches Shin Dong-yup - Kim Jung-Eun - Lee Kwon Yuri - Jo Se-ho - Hwang Kwanghee and guest Solji - Ha Do-kwon on the day.

In the appearance of Baek Ji-young, 'Post Im Jin-mo' Kim Jung-Eun and 'Aid King' Solji have been playing 'The 1st Baek Ji-young Song Battle' since the beginning, making Baek Ji-young happy. In particular, the two of them sang a series of songs that Baek Ji-young did not do much, and from Baek Ji-young, they praised "I do not know two songs" (? ) listen.

When Ha Do-kwon mentions that "I like the woman" which is the OST of the drama 'Secret Garden', Baek Ji-young tells the recording behind the scenes at the time. “When I was dating my husband (Jung Suk-won), I recorded “The Woman” when I was in a bad relationship for a while, so I think it helped me deliver Feeling,” he said.

Baek Ji-young then boasts of his still-to-be-defeated gold thread with Jung Suk-won, saying, "My husband is still fighting the day before recording."

“The recording was so immersive that everyone was so embarrassed to sing in the ballads that they were ashamed to sing in the ballads of the Baek Ji-young,” the production team said. “From the Baek Ji-young ballad to the dance song parade that summoned the dance diva of the 90s, It will be a festival where you can listen to the mega hit song of Jung as a non-stop. "