Baek Ji-young "Apron Fashion Topics, Gets a lot of Gifts...Only 50 at Home" (Boom Boom Power)

Singer Baek Ji-young mentioned apron fashion.In the Boom Boom Power of SBS Power FM Boom, which was broadcast on January 20, it was with Baek Ji-young, an invited guest singer.Baek Ji-young, who also made a boom and kite in Liberation Town, talked about the apron fashion that gathered the topic at the time.When Boom asked, I mean aprons. How many aprons are there?, Baek Ji-young said, Since then, many gifts have come in.Of those, I really like to wear 20 pieces, and I think it is only 50 pieces at home. The most splashing design of the aprons in the collection is lace and frills are a lot, and it does not fit well with me, so I do not wear it well.Then Boom said, Is not it wearing as I feel on a day of the week? He laughed firmly, saying, It is a fun star.

Singer Baek Ji-young mentioned apron fashion.

In the 'Boom Boom Power' of SBS Power FM Boom, which was broadcast on January 20, it was with Baek Ji-young, an invited guest singer.

Baek Ji-young, who also made a boom and kite in 'Liberation Town', talked about the apron fashion that gathered the topic at the time.

When Boom asked, "I mean aprons. How many aprons are there?", Baek Ji-young said, "Since then, many gifts have come in. Of those, I really like to wear 20 pieces, and I think it is only 50 pieces at home. "

The most splashing design of the aprons in the collection is "lace and frills are a lot, and it does not fit well with me, so I do not wear it well."

Then Boom said, "Is not it wearing as I feel on a day of the week?" He laughed firmly, saying, "It is a fun star."