Ahn Hye-Kyung, 40, who digests Hopi Reservation patterns, "I fell into my bag again."

Ahn Hye-Kyung posted a picture on his instagram on the 10th with an article entitled I fell in my bag again. I am soaked. My best bag.In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung completed a lovely fashion by matching blouses, Hopi Reservation pattern skirts and mini bags.The visual and unique atmosphere caught the attention of the viewers during the incredible Ahn Hye-Kyung at the age of 43.On the other hand, Ahn Hye-Kyung appeared on SBS The Beating Girls.Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram

Ahn Hye-Kyung posted a picture on his instagram on the 10th with an article entitled "I fell in my bag again. I am soaked. My best bag.

In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung completed a lovely fashion by matching blouses, Hopi Reservation pattern skirts and mini bags. The visual and unique atmosphere caught the attention of the viewers during the incredible Ahn Hye-Kyung at the age of 43.

On the other hand, Ahn Hye-Kyung appeared on SBS 'The Beating Girls'.

Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram