'45' Song Eun-young, Choi Kang-hee and Heo Yeong-ran and the memories of three shots ..Han Jung-soo and Ahn Hye-Kyung cheers

Song Eun-young posted a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 11th with a long article starting with Reply 1996.He said, Thanks to my sister Kang Hee who ran to the Festival, we met so many years ... It is still the youngest pretty princess, but first of all, marriage ~ I live my life well and I will take three shots even if I become my grandmother.In the photo, Song Eun-young posed affectionately with Choi Kang-hee and Heo Yeong-ran.Han Jung-soo commented on the three people who boast of unchanging beauty, All three are my favorite actors, and Ahn Hye-Kyung said, See this three shot!!!My sister, Onni, she said, not hiding her excitement.Meanwhile, Song Eun-young, who was born in 1978 and is 44 years old, is currently working as a member of FC Bull moths, The Girls Who Beat Goals (Goals Girl).Photo: Song Eun-young Instagram

Song Eun-young posted a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 11th with a long article starting with "Reply 1996".

He said, "Thanks to my sister Kang Hee who ran to the Festival, we met so many years ..." "It is still the youngest pretty princess, but first of all, marriage ~ I live my life well and I will take three shots even if I become my grandmother."

In the photo, Song Eun-young posed affectionately with Choi Kang-hee and Heo Yeong-ran. Han Jung-soo commented on the three people who boast of unchanging beauty, "All three are my favorite Actors," and Ahn Hye-Kyung said, "See this three shot!!! "My sister, Onni," she said, not hiding her excitement.

Meanwhile, Song Eun-young, who was born in 1978 and is 44 years old, is currently working as a member of FC Bull moths, "The Girls Who Beat Goals" (Goals' Girl).

Photo: Song Eun-young Instagram