You Quiz on the Block': 41-year-old retired Kim Da-hyun "at least hold out the starting salary, benefits effect"

The TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, was featured as I am 00.Kim Da-hyun said, Husband said at some point, Do not you have to go on a world trip before you are 40 years old? At first, I wanted to travel and I did not mean to do anything at all at the time. I decided to retire after talking about what to do when I came back (I went on a trip).Fire people are those who collect assets with the aim of early retirement.Husband said, I could not do what we wanted to do, what I could not do to make money, but I could do what I had dreamed of since I was a child. Kim Da-hyun said, When I started my first job, my salary was 18 million won for the next contract job. I became a full-time worker while working, and I earned a salary by Samsung Electronics.After that, I went back to the next Kakao. If I work hard, I get a raise.When I was a social early age, I may have a small salary, but I get a welfare effect as I get older.

The TVN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 29th, was featured as 'I am 00'.

Kim Da-hyun said, "Husband said at some point, 'Do not you have to go on a world trip before you are 40 years old?' At first, I wanted to travel and I did not mean to do anything at all at the time. I decided to retire after talking about what to do when I came back (I went on a trip). Fire people are those who collect assets with the aim of early retirement.

"Husband said," I could not do what we wanted to do, what I could not do to make money, but I could do what I had dreamed of since I was a child. "

Kim Da-hyun said, "When I started my first job, my salary was 18 million won for the next contract job. I became a full-time worker while working, and I earned a salary by Samsung Electronics. After that, I went back to the next Kakao. If I work hard, I get a raise. When I was a social early age, I may have a small salary, but I get a welfare effect as I get older. "