'Sweet Life 2' Jeun Mi-do, Jo Jung-suk and Devotion Confessions...99s Big Shop

TVN Mokyo Drama Spicy Physician Life Season 2 99s Friends were shown to have a conversation with rice together.Four people, except Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk), met at Weekend and ate rice together.Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho) suggested that we go to a karaoke room together and Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok) said he will date Jang Winter (Shin Hyun-bin).Yang Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) also said that he had an appointment with Weekend, and Friends laughed, expecting to meet his mother naturally, saying, Why do you meet my mother at Weekend?Finally, Chae Songhwa also said, We also have a date ... and said, I met with Ik Jun and Weekend and decided to play with me while eating and taking a walk.However, the 99-z Friends showed nonchalance, saying, Yes, When did you not do it?Kim Joon-wan said, Ik Jun told me when my brother and I were dating.I heard that after I heard that, I thought it was really two people. He also laughed with Yang Seok-hyung and Ahn Jung-won.Chae Songhwa said, We are really dating, and Yang Seok-hyung said, I earthquake my hand, Ahn Jung-won goes to my castle, and Kim Joon-wan said, I have everything I have.So Chae Songhwa tried to record Tell me again once, record it, and the three people looked at Chae Songhwa as if they were surprised.Photo = TVN broadcast screen
TVN Mokyo Drama Spicy Physician Life Season 2 99s Friends were shown to have a conversation with rice together.Four people, except Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk), met at Weekend and ate rice together.Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho) suggested that we go to a karaoke room together and Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok) said he will date Jang Winter (Shin Hyun-bin).Yang Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) also said that he had an appointment with Weekend, and Friends laughed, expecting to meet his mother naturally, saying, Why do you meet my mother at Weekend?Finally, Chae Songhwa also said, We also have a date ... and said, I met with Ik Jun and Weekend and decided to play with me while eating and taking a walk.However, the 99-z Friends showed nonchalance, saying, Yes, When did you not do it?Kim Joon-wan said, Ik Jun told me when my brother and I were dating.I heard that after I heard that, I thought it was really two people. He also laughed with Yang Seok-hyung and Ahn Jung-won.Chae Songhwa said, We are really dating, and Yang Seok-hyung said, I earthquake my hand, Ahn Jung-won goes to my castle, and Kim Joon-wan said, I have everything I have.So Chae Songhwa tried to record Tell me again once, record it, and the three people looked at Chae Songhwa as if they were surprised.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

TVN Mokyo Drama 'Spicy Physician Life Season 2' 99's Friends were shown to have a conversation with rice together.

Four people, except Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk), met at Weekend and ate rice together. Kim Joon-wan (Jung Kyung-ho) suggested that we go to a karaoke room together and Ahn Jung-won (Yoo Yeon-seok) said he will date Jang Winter (Shin Hyun-bin). Yang Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung) also said that he had an appointment with Weekend, and Friends laughed, expecting to meet his mother naturally, saying, "Why do you meet my mother at Weekend?"

Finally, Chae Songhwa also said, "We also have a date ..." and said, "I met with Ik Jun and Weekend and decided to play with me while eating and taking a walk." However, the 99-z Friends showed nonchalance, saying, "Yes," "When did you not do it?"

Kim Joon-wan said, "Ik Jun told me when my brother and I were dating. I heard that after I heard that, I thought it was really two people. "He also laughed with Yang Seok-hyung and Ahn Jung-won. Chae Songhwa said, "We are really dating," and Yang Seok-hyung said, "I earthquake my hand," Ahn Jung-won "goes to my castle," and Kim Joon-wan said, "I have everything I have." So Chae Songhwa tried to record "Tell me again once, record it," and the three people looked at Chae Songhwa as if they were surprised.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen