"Thirty, nine" Jeun Mi-do, told This is life: "Divorce...I'm with you."

Thirty, nine This is life said to divorce Song Min-ji.In the 9th episode of JTBCs Thirty, Nine, which was broadcast on the 23rd, Chung Chan-young (Jeun Mi-do) was shown convincing Kim Jin-suk (This is life).On this day, Chung Chan-young said, Kang Sun-ju (Song Min-ji) came to visit, and said, Joo Won told me, Joo Won persuades him to take him, and he wants to live as a mother.If you do not want to take it then, he said.Chung Chan-young said, Sunju is right. Im not sorry for Joo Won all the time. I want you to give me a chance. I hope so.For Joo Won, Kim Jin-suk said, Yes, Ill have to discuss it again. But I was surprised. I did not know the shipowner would make such a decision.Because shes my mother. Divorce me. Suddenly, after a while, you dont know. Im Winner. She never was Kim Jin-suk.I do not mean to write it, but its just that my brother is alone. Kim Jin-suk wept, and Chung Chan-young was upset, saying, Why are you crying? Kim Jin-suk said, I dont blame anyone, its all my fault, because I was scared.Im the coward who cant say anything when she sees you. Im alone. Youve been alone for over ten years.So please dont do that. Im sorry for every day. Please dont say that. After all, Chung said, Im sorry. Im sorry. Im not saying that anymore. I wont say anything. Divorce. Stay with me.Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

'Thirty, nine' This is life said to divorce Song Min-ji.

In the 9th episode of JTBC's "Thirty, Nine", which was broadcast on the 23rd, Chung Chan-young (Jeun Mi-do) was shown convincing Kim Jin-suk (This is life).

On this day, Chung Chan-young said, Kang Sun-ju (Song Min-ji) came to visit, and said, "Joo Won told me, Joo Won persuades him to take him, and he wants to live as a mother. If you do not want to take it then, "he said.

Chung Chan-young said, "Sunju is right. I'm not sorry for Joo Won all the time. I want you to give me a chance. I hope so. "For Joo Won," Kim Jin-suk said, "Yes, I'll have to discuss it again. But I was surprised. I did not know the shipowner would make such a decision."

"Because she's my mother. Divorce me. Suddenly, after a while, you don't know. I'm Winner. She never was Kim Jin-suk. I do not mean to write it, but it's just that my brother is alone. "

Kim Jin-suk wept, and Chung Chan-young was upset, saying, "Why are you crying?" Kim Jin-suk said, "I don't blame anyone, it's all my fault, because I was scared. I'm the coward who can't say anything when she sees you. I'm alone. You've been alone for over ten years. So please don't do that. I'm sorry for every day. Please don't say that. "

After all, Chung said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not saying that anymore. I won't say anything. Divorce. Stay with me."

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen