See in-sun Inspection "Kim Eun-hee, catch the glasses dna anecdote mentioned in Drink in Signal'" (All The Butlers)

Seo in-sun Inspection admired Kim Eun-hees ability to collect data.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on September 12, the disciples who became Kim Eun-hees Daily Writers Team were drawn.On this day, Kim Eun-hee introduced the spokesman for the Supreme Prosecutors Office, Seo in-sun Inspection, who helped with legal advice in the drama Sign and Signal.They met in the middle and drank alcohol, said the seao in-sun inspection.When the disciples said, I do not get drunk, Kim Eun-hee laughed, It was to know the character, to eat it all.In the first episode of the 2016 drama Signal, there is a scene where Kim Hye-soo shows the glasses to the criminal and presents the DNA, said Seo-in-sun Inspection. I thought I told the story in Drink again.When I was with director Jang Hang-joon at Drink, I talked about something like this. I told him about the case and told him that DNA was on the nose of the glasses.Kim Eun-hee seemed to be drunk and caught it immediately. Kim Eun-hee wrote, How hard do I live?
Seo in-sun Inspection admired Kim Eun-hees ability to collect data.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on September 12, the disciples who became Kim Eun-hees Daily Writers Team were drawn.On this day, Kim Eun-hee introduced the spokesman for the Supreme Prosecutors Office, Seo in-sun Inspection, who helped with legal advice in the drama Sign and Signal.They met in the middle and drank alcohol, said the seao in-sun inspection.When the disciples said, I do not get drunk, Kim Eun-hee laughed, It was to know the character, to eat it all.In the first episode of the 2016 drama Signal, there is a scene where Kim Hye-soo shows the glasses to the criminal and presents the DNA, said Seo-in-sun Inspection. I thought I told the story in Drink again.When I was with director Jang Hang-joon at Drink, I talked about something like this. I told him about the case and told him that DNA was on the nose of the glasses.Kim Eun-hee seemed to be drunk and caught it immediately. Kim Eun-hee wrote, How hard do I live?

seo in-sun Inspection admired Kim Eun-hee's ability to collect data.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on September 12, the disciples who became Kim Eun-hee's 'Daily Writers Team' were drawn.

On this day, Kim Eun-hee introduced the spokesman for the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, seo in-sun Inspection, who helped with legal advice in the drama 'Sign' and Signal'. "They met in the middle and drank alcohol," said the seao in-sun Inspection. When the disciples said, "I do not get drunk," Kim Eun-hee laughed, "It was to know the character, to eat it all."

"In the first episode of the 2016 drama Signal', there is a scene where Kim Hye-soo shows the glasses to the criminal and presents the dna," said Seo-in-sun Inspection. "I thought I told the story in Drink again."

"When I was with director Jang Hang-joon at Drink, I talked about something like this. I told him about the case and told him that dna was on the nose of the glasses. Kim Eun-hee seemed to be drunk and caught it immediately. "

Kim Eun-hee wrote, "How hard do I live?"