Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo 'Rolin' cover dance laughs ..Yoo Jae-Suk, "I love you, I die"

Kim Jong-kook smiled at Song Ji-hyos Batoids danceOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 19th, Huk-Kwan and National Representative Race was held.Kim Jong-kook, who was divided into the chief director on the day of the broadcast, suddenly asked the members to dance. He said, Please show me as a body-relieving aerobics because you have to release your body before exercise.So, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan were embarrassed with their awkward faces; however, when the music came out, they automatically showed their dances and admired them.Kim Jong-kook, who was looking at this with joy, also asked Song Ji-hyo for the Rolin stage.Song Ji-hyo, who showed off the Rolin cover stage at an online fan meeting, played dance with a dazed face after a little buffering.Kim Jong-kook laughed at Song Ji-hyos Batoids dance, and Yoo Jae-Suk continued Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo love lines today, saying, The director is dead of cute.Then Song Ji-hyo said, Uig.I wanted to see you, he said, once again showing Batoids dance, Kim Jong-kook said, I do not know if Im unwinding, but I feel relaxed. Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, The director died of cute. I saw it. I saw the molar.In the end, Kim Jong-kook laughed by fist-cuffing, saying, Here (Song Ji-hyo) is cut dead and here (Yoo Jae-Suk) is just dead.

Kim Jong-kook smiled at Song Ji-hyo's Batoids dance

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 19th, 'Huk-Kwan and National Representative' Race was held.

Kim Jong-kook, who was divided into the chief director on the day of the broadcast, suddenly asked the members to dance. He said, "Please show me as a body-relieving aerobics because you have to release your body before exercise."

So, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan were embarrassed with their awkward faces; however, when the music came out, they automatically showed their dances and admired them.

Kim Jong-kook, who was looking at this with joy, also asked Song Ji-hyo for the 'Rolin' stage. Song Ji-hyo, who showed off the "Rolin" cover stage at an online fan meeting, played dance with a dazed face after a little buffering. Kim Jong-kook laughed at Song Ji-hyo's Batoids dance, and Yoo Jae-Suk continued Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo love lines today, saying, "The director is dead of cute."

Then Song Ji-hyo said, "Uig. I wanted to see you, "he said, once again showing Batoids dance, Kim Jong-kook said," I do not know if I'm unwinding, but I feel relaxed. " Yoo Jae-Suk quipped, "The director died of cute. I saw it. I saw the molar." In the end, Kim Jong-kook laughed by fist-cuffing, saying, "Here (Song Ji-hyo) is cut dead and here (Yoo Jae-Suk) is just dead."