'Phone' Ko Won-hee father Jung Seung-ho, past affair...Yoon Joo-sang Furious

In the 46th KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon broadcasted on the 4th, Lee Cheol-soo (Yoon Joo-sang) was shown finding Nachbum (Jung Seung-ho).On this day, Lee Cheol-soo found Nachbum and wielded a shovel, and Nachbum said, Now that I come, I met this guy and I caught the mischievous affair because of me.Lee said, Are you proud of that? You ran away as soon as the misfortune got mad. Ill divorce you.I do not need anything, he said.Lee said, As a man, I put down my pride and raised my child as my child. When I lose money, I threaten and take money.Now Im going to take the money off my son-in-law. I did not even want to meet a madman in the first place. Nach said, Im going to die, but what do I do? Im the one who let me see the world.Its my daughter of a madman, he said.Lee Cheol-soo said, Its my baby from the moment I was born 29 years ago. Nachbum consistently said, You should know that you are going to pass on to the Kwang-tae Property.Lee said, The law has changed. The law has changed because of you.Photo = KBS Broadcasting Screen

In the 46th kbs 2TV weekend Drama "OK Photon" broadcasted on the 4th, Lee Cheol-soo (Yoon Joo-sang) was shown finding Nachbum (Jung Seung-ho).

On this day, Lee Cheol-soo found Nachbum and wielded a shovel, and Nachbum said, "Now that I come, I met this guy and I caught the mischievous affair because of me."

Lee said, "Are you proud of that? You ran away as soon as the misfortune got mad. "I'll divorce you. I do not need anything, "he said.

Lee said, "As a man, I put down my pride and raised my child as my child. When I lose money, I threaten and take money. Now I'm going to take the money off my son-in-law. I did not even want to meet a madman in the first place. "

Nach said, "I'm going to die, but what do I do? I'm the one who let me see the world. It's my daughter of a madman," he said.

Lee Cheol-soo said, "It's my baby from the moment I was born 29 years ago." Nachbum consistently said, "You should know that you are going to pass on to the Kwang-tae Property." Lee said, "The law has changed. The law has changed because of you."

Photo = kbs Broadcasting Screen