'Phone' Ko Won-hee, the daughter of Yoon Joo-sang, who was born with Wind smoke

Seoul = = The birth secret of OK Photon Ko Won-hee has been revealed.In the KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photo Sister (playplay by Moon Young-nam/directed Lee Jin-seo), which was broadcast on the 29th, Lee Cheol-soo visited Nachbum (played by Jung Seung-ho).On this day, Heo Gi-jin (Seol Jung-hwan) asked Lee Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee) not to answer any phone calls he didnt know.Lee Kwang-tae said, I have caught a voice phishing fraudster. He grabbed Lee Kwang-taes hand and said, Do not trust anyone in the world, but live with me.Nach appeared in front of Lee Kwang-tae, pretending to be a coincidence. Heo Gi-jin took Lee Kwang-tae outside.Lee Kwang-tae said, What is going on with Hung Gi-jin? But Hung Gi-jin did not tell me, Do not say hello next time.Hung Gi-jin, who sent Lee Kwang-tae home, resented how Nach could do this if Lee Kwang-taes biological father was right.Nachbum said, I do not have any affection for Lee Kwang-tae, he said. Is not the grace that made me born in this world to pay back?Heo Ki-jin visited Lee Cheol-soo and informed him that Lee Kwang-taes father appeared. Lee Chul-soo said, Lets move on to what we know only.When he realized that Nachbeom had asked Hung Gi-jin for money for Lee Kwang-tae, he felt sorry for Hung Gi-jin, who cried, It was so hard. I was afraid of the shock.Im sorry, I should have solved it before, Lee said. When he returned home, he went to Nach with a shovel.Lee Chul-soo, who found Nachbeom, was shocked. Lee Kwang-tae was the one who gave birth to the five-year-old.Bae Bang-ho (Choi Dae-cheol) went to Restaurant in the suburbs, worried about the health of Lee gang-nam (Hong Eun-hee).Lee gwang-nam couldnt hide his uneasiness when he saw Restaurant.That Restaurant was because Lee gang-nam went with Hwangcheon-gil (Seo Do-jin).Restaurant was pictured with Lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil. The bowels were seen.The unwitting Restaurant employee even smacked the lee gang-nam and asked for his best regards on the Hwangcheon road.Bae was troubled by recalling the texts of the lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil, the words of the Restorant employee, the pictures of lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil.I was also out of town, saying I was going to be late for Lee gwang-nams letter to come in early, and I booked a hospital, but Bae Byun-ho lied that an important meeting had been held.Lee gwang-nam, who lay alone in the room, cried and texted Bae to divide.The bowels were late in the hospital, but the lee gwang-nam was released from the hospital. The bowels regretted the promise they had made with Lee when they reunited with the lee gwang-nam.Lee gwang-nam collapsed on the street in distress. The bowels found and hugged the lee gwang-nam.I also wanted to give you a shot at that time, and I was in a hurry to get jealous and jealous of living well with you, Lee said of the marriage to Hwangcheon-gil.Bae Byun-ho begged her to forgive me.Hes on his way to go to obstetrics and gynecology now, hes going to have a brother with a beetle, Bae Byun-ho, who went home with lee gwang-nam, told Jippungnyeon (Lee Sang-sook).I do not think Im talking about it, he said. I have never recognized her as a daughter-in-law. I can not admit her as my grandson.The bowel and the bowels raised the voice, and the lee gwang-nam dried the bowels. The bowels said, He is my person and the beetle mother.Or I will not see my mother. The year of the festival, I thought that the bowel was playing with the lee gang-nam and left the house to the end.

Seoul = = The birth secret of 'OK Photon' Ko Won-hee has been revealed.

In the KBS 2TV weekend drama "OK Photo Sister" (playplay by Moon Young-nam/directed Lee Jin-seo), which was broadcast on the 29th, Lee Cheol-soo visited Nachbum (played by Jung Seung-ho).

On this day, Heo Gi-jin (Seol Jung-hwan) asked Lee Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee) not to answer any phone calls he didn't know. Lee Kwang-tae said, "I have caught a voice phishing fraudster." He grabbed Lee Kwang-tae's hand and said, "Do not trust anyone in the world, but live with me."

Nach appeared in front of Lee Kwang-tae, pretending to be a coincidence. Heo Gi-jin took Lee Kwang-tae outside. Lee Kwang-tae said, "What is going on with Hung Gi-jin?" But Hung Gi-jin did not tell me, "Do not say hello next time." Hung Gi-jin, who sent Lee Kwang-tae home, resented how Nach could do this if Lee Kwang-tae's biological father was right. Nachbum said, "I do not have any affection for Lee Kwang-tae," he said. "Is not the grace that made me born in this world to pay back?"

Heo Ki-jin visited Lee Cheol-soo and informed him that Lee Kwang-tae's father appeared. Lee Chul-soo said, "Let's move on to what we know only." When he realized that Nachbeom had asked Hung Gi-jin for money for Lee Kwang-tae, he felt sorry for Hung Gi-jin, who cried, "It was so hard. I was afraid of the shock." "I'm sorry, I should have solved it before," Lee said. When he returned home, he went to Nach with a shovel. Lee Chul-soo, who found Nachbeom, was shocked. Lee Kwang-tae was the one who gave birth to the five-year-old.

Bae Bang-ho (Choi Dae-cheol) went to Restaurant in the suburbs, worried about the health of Lee gang-nam (Hong Eun-hee). lee gwang-nam couldn't hide his uneasiness when he saw Restaurant. That Restaurant was because Lee gang-nam went with Hwangcheon-gil (Seo Do-jin). Restaurant was pictured with lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil. The bowels were seen. The unwitting Restaurant employee even smacked the lee gang-nam and asked for his best regards on the Hwangcheon road.

Bae was troubled by recalling the texts of the lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil, the words of the Restorant employee, the pictures of lee gwang-nam and Hwangcheon-gil. I was also out of town, saying I was going to be late for lee gwang-nam's letter to come in early, and I booked a hospital, but Bae Byun-ho lied that an important meeting had been held. lee gwang-nam, who lay alone in the room, cried and texted Bae to "divide."

The bowels were late in the hospital, but the lee gwang-nam was released from the hospital. The bowels regretted the promise they had made with Lee when they reunited with the lee gwang-nam. lee gwang-nam collapsed on the street in distress. The bowels found and hugged the lee gwang-nam. "I also wanted to give you a shot at that time, and I was in a hurry to get jealous and jealous of living well with you," Lee said of the marriage to Hwangcheon-gil. Bae Byun-ho begged her to forgive me.

"He's on his way to go to obstetrics and gynecology now, he's going to have a brother with a beetle," Bae Byun-ho, who went home with lee gwang-nam, told Jippungnyeon (Lee Sang-sook). "I do not think I'm talking about it," he said. "I have never recognized her as a daughter-in-law. I can not admit her as my grandson." The bowel and the bowels raised the voice, and the lee gwang-nam dried the bowels. The bowels said, "He is my person and the beetle mother. Or I will not see my mother. "The year of the festival, I thought that the bowel was playing with the lee gang-nam and left the house to the end.