"Misaeng, one of life Dramas" in All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, starring daily pupil Seok-Ho Jeon

On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, Lee Seung-gi, who welcomed the Seaok-Ho Jeon, who appeared as a daily student, was portrayed.Actor Seak-Ho Jeon appeared to introduce MasterI am not a master, he said. I have a relationship with the master and I applied for a daily disciple.I made my debut as Misaeng in 2014 while playing, Seok-Ho Jeon revealed, while Lee Seung-gi confessed that Im one of the Dramas of Life.So, Seak-Ho Jeon said, I am myself. Thanks to that work, I live and eat.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 5th, Lee Seung-gi, who welcomed the Seaok-Ho Jeon, who appeared as a daily student, was portrayed.

Actor Seak-Ho Jeon appeared to introduce Master "I am not a master," he said. "I have a relationship with the master and I applied for a daily disciple."

"I made my debut as Misaeng in 2014 while playing," Seok-Ho Jeon revealed, while Lee Seung-gi confessed that "I'm one of the Dramas of Life." So, Seak-Ho Jeon said, "I am myself." "Thanks to that work, I live and eat."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture