Lee Phillip Park Hyun-sun announces super-luxury marriage pregnancy...Conglomerate successor birth "Happy"

Lee Phillip, an actor-turned-businessman, and Park Hyun-sun, a shopping mall representative and influencer, will become parents in a year of marriage.Park Hyun-sun announced the pregnancy fact and expressed his excitement waiting for his first child. The fans cheered for the future of the two parents with hot support.Park said on her SNS on the 11th, How many days have I been worried about this fact? I and the angel will become Mother Father.I suddenly came to the schedule I planned, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited. I thought wed come to you someday, but it was just like a distant story, Park said. I think youll know that Im a little different from live home shopping today.Ive got some boats now, and Im a pregnancy, so I dont have any information, so I have to study hard.Park Hyun-sun also released ultrasonic photographs and shared his joy through SNS.In particular, Park said, Tae-myeong is a bear. Im more happy to see her husband like it so much.Im like Father and Im big, he said, adding that he was happy with his husband Lee Phillip.The news of the pregnancy that Park Hyun-sun directly conveyed attracted the attention of netizens.Lee Phillip was an actor and Park Hyun-sun was also on the home shopping show, attracting public attention as an influencer.Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip are the couple who have been talking since marriage. They held a marriage ceremony at a hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul last October.At that time, Park Hyun-sun was very interested in the fact that he received a proposal for super-luxury in Lee Phillip.I did not disclose who the opponent was, but after that Lee Phillip and marriage news were reported, it became a hot topic.Especially because of Lee Phillips career as an actor, he attracted more attention.Lee Phillip is the son of Lee Dong-soo, chairman of STG, a global IT company, and made his debut in 2007 with the drama Taewang Sasingi, attracting attention as a unique acting.Since then, he has been acting in the drama Secret Garden, but he has stopped acting since the drama Shinin in 2012 and is walking the path of a businessman.It was the marriage of two people who were more interested in the encounter between the actor and the famous influencer.Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip, who are receiving great celebrations for delivering pregnancy news in more than a year after marriage, are the birth of a hot Celeb parent.Park Hyun-sun SNS, DB.
Lee Phillip, an actor-turned-businessman, and Park Hyun-sun, a shopping mall representative and influencer, will become parents in a year of marriage.Park Hyun-sun announced the pregnancy fact and expressed his excitement waiting for his first child. The fans cheered for the future of the two parents with hot support.Park said on her SNS on the 11th, How many days have I been worried about this fact? I and the angel will become Mother Father.I suddenly came to the schedule I planned, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited. I thought wed come to you someday, but it was just like a distant story, Park said. I think youll know that Im a little different from live home shopping today.Ive got some boats now, and Im a pregnancy, so I dont have any information, so I have to study hard.Park Hyun-sun also released ultrasonic photographs and shared his joy through SNS.In particular, Park said, Tae-myeong is a bear. Im more happy to see her husband like it so much.Im like Father and Im big, he said, adding that he was happy with his husband Lee Phillip.The news of the pregnancy that Park Hyun-sun directly conveyed attracted the attention of netizens.Lee Phillip was an actor and Park Hyun-sun was also on the home shopping show, attracting public attention as an influencer.Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip are the couple who have been talking since marriage. They held a marriage ceremony at a hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul last October.At that time, Park Hyun-sun was very interested in the fact that he received a proposal for super-luxury in Lee Phillip.I did not disclose who the opponent was, but after that Lee Phillip and marriage news were reported, it became a hot topic.Especially because of Lee Phillips career as an actor, he attracted more attention.Lee Phillip is the son of Lee Dong-soo, chairman of STG, a global IT company, and made his debut in 2007 with the drama Taewang Sasingi, attracting attention as a unique acting.Since then, he has been acting in the drama Secret Garden, but he has stopped acting since the drama Shinin in 2012 and is walking the path of a businessman.It was the marriage of two people who were more interested in the encounter between the actor and the famous influencer.Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip, who are receiving great celebrations for delivering pregnancy news in more than a year after marriage, are the birth of a hot Celeb parent.Park Hyun-sun SNS, DB.

Lee Phillip, an actor-turned-businessman, and Park Hyun-sun, a shopping mall representative and influencer, will become parents in a year of marriage. Park Hyun-sun announced the pregnancy fact and expressed his excitement waiting for his first child. The fans cheered for the future of the two parents with hot support.

Park said on her SNS on the 11th, “How many days have I been worried about this fact? I and the angel will become Mother Father. I suddenly came to the schedule I planned, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited. "

“I thought we’d come to you someday, but it was just like a distant story,” Park said. “I think you’ll know that I’m a little different from live home shopping today. I’ve got some boats now, and I’m a pregnancy, so I don’t have any information, so I have to study hard.” Park Hyun-sun also released ultrasonic photographs and shared his joy through SNS.

In particular, Park said, “Tae-myeong is a bear.” “I’m more happy to see her husband like it so much. “I’m like Father and I’m big,” he said, adding that he was happy with his husband Lee Phillip.

The news of the pregnancy that Park Hyun-sun directly conveyed attracted the attention of netizens. Lee Phillip was an actor and Park Hyun-sun was also on the home shopping show, attracting public attention as an influencer.

Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip are the couple who have been talking since marriage. They held a marriage ceremony at a hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul last October. At that time, Park Hyun-sun was very interested in the fact that he received a proposal for super-luxury in Lee Phillip. I did not disclose who the opponent was, but after that Lee Phillip and marriage news were reported, it became a hot topic.

Especially because of Lee Phillip's career as an actor, he attracted more attention. Lee Phillip is the son of Lee Dong-soo, chairman of STG, a global IT company, and made his debut in 2007 with the drama Taewang Sasingi, attracting attention as a unique acting. Since then, he has been acting in the drama Secret Garden, but he has stopped acting since the drama 'Shinin' in 2012 and is walking the path of a businessman.

It was the marriage of two people who were more interested in the encounter between the actor and the famous influencer. Park Hyun-sun and Lee Phillip, who are receiving great celebrations for delivering pregnancy news in more than a year after marriage, are the birth of a 'hot' Celeb parent.

Park Hyun-sun SNS, DB.