Lee Phillip Park Hyun-sun announces "pregnancy for 1 year marriage" ..."Tae Myeong-eun Bear Dong Yi"

Actor Lee Phillip, 40, and his wife Park Hyun-sun, 36, will be parents.On the 11th, Park Hyun-sun told the personal Instagram, I have something to do with Confessions.I was worried about how much I was worried about raising this fact, he said. I and the angel become my mother Father.He said, All the schedules I planned to come to suddenly have been wrong, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited. Everyone was surprised?It was just like a distant Europe story, he said.Ive got a boat now, he said. My baby is Dong Yi. Its already 16 weeks!Congratulations, he added.Lee Phillip and Park Hyun-sun marriage in October last year.Lee Phillip made his debut in 2007 with the drama Taewang Sasingi and announced his name as Secret Garden. In 2012, he stopped acting after the drama Shinin.Currently, he is active as a businessman by launching cosmetics brands.In particular, Lee Phillips father is Lee Soo-dong, chairman of IT company STG, and is known to be a royal family of Chaebol II class.Park Hyun-sun is a dancer who has made his face known in many entertainment programs.He graduated from Sejong University with a bachelors degree and masters degree. In the past, Superman Returns appeared as a ballet teacher of Tablos daughter day.Currently, it operates shopping malls and cosmetics brands.I have a message for ConfessionsHow many days have I been worried about this?Me and the angel are going to be Mother Fathera precious baby who came like a giftThe schedules that came in suddenly and planned were brokenI spent a very happy day as long as I waitedIm just waiting for the day I meet.My fathers were so curious,As you may have noticedYou guys were... amazing.Im sure youll find us someday, butIt was like a distant Europe story.Ive seen a little bit of a change in live Rabian Home Shopping today.You know, you know, youre gonna tell meNow Ive got a boatThe costumes youre going to wear today...the zipper just went upMaybe we should open it a little bit and broadcast it(Dont be surprised at my appearance.)I have no information to become a pregnancy, so I have to study hard!Please let me know a lot of tips for my fathersMy baby is Taemyeong Dong Yi!Our bear brother - the bear father - built it for usIm more happy to see my husband like it so muchThe bear has already been 16 weeks!!Please celebrate our bear Dong Yi#BearDog Yi Mom#GomdongPhoto number one is 12 weeks oldPhoto #2 is a 16-week bear Dong Yi bridgeIts like Father, and its a footdoker
Actor Lee Phillip, 40, and his wife Park Hyun-sun, 36, will be parents.On the 11th, Park Hyun-sun told the personal Instagram, I have something to do with Confessions.I was worried about how much I was worried about raising this fact, he said. I and the angel become my mother Father.He said, All the schedules I planned to come to suddenly have been wrong, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited. Everyone was surprised?It was just like a distant Europe story, he said.Ive got a boat now, he said. My baby is Dong Yi. Its already 16 weeks!Congratulations, he added.Lee Phillip and Park Hyun-sun marriage in October last year.Lee Phillip made his debut in 2007 with the drama Taewang Sasingi and announced his name as Secret Garden. In 2012, he stopped acting after the drama Shinin.Currently, he is active as a businessman by launching cosmetics brands.In particular, Lee Phillips father is Lee Soo-dong, chairman of IT company STG, and is known to be a royal family of Chaebol II class.Park Hyun-sun is a dancer who has made his face known in many entertainment programs.He graduated from Sejong University with a bachelors degree and masters degree. In the past, Superman Returns appeared as a ballet teacher of Tablos daughter day.Currently, it operates shopping malls and cosmetics brands.I have a message for ConfessionsHow many days have I been worried about this?Me and the angel are going to be Mother Fathera precious baby who came like a giftThe schedules that came in suddenly and planned were brokenI spent a very happy day as long as I waitedIm just waiting for the day I meet.My fathers were so curious,As you may have noticedYou guys were... amazing.Im sure youll find us someday, butIt was like a distant Europe story.Ive seen a little bit of a change in live Rabian Home Shopping today.You know, you know, youre gonna tell meNow Ive got a boatThe costumes youre going to wear today...the zipper just went upMaybe we should open it a little bit and broadcast it(Dont be surprised at my appearance.)I have no information to become a pregnancy, so I have to study hard!Please let me know a lot of tips for my fathersMy baby is Taemyeong Dong Yi!Our bear brother - the bear father - built it for usIm more happy to see my husband like it so muchThe bear has already been 16 weeks!!Please celebrate our bear Dong Yi#BearDog Yi Mom#GomdongPhoto number one is 12 weeks oldPhoto #2 is a 16-week bear Dong Yi bridgeIts like Father, and its a footdoker

Actor Lee Phillip, 40, and his wife Park Hyun-sun, 36, will be parents.

On the 11th, Park Hyun-sun told the personal Instagram, "I have something to do with Confessions. "I was worried about how much I was worried about raising this fact," he said. "I and the angel become my mother Father."

He said, "All the schedules I planned to come to suddenly have been wrong, but I am waiting for the day to meet with a very happy day as I waited." "Everyone was surprised? It was just like a distant Europe story," he said.

"I've got a boat now," he said. "My baby is Dong Yi'. It's already 16 weeks! Congratulations," he added.

Lee Phillip and Park Hyun-sun marriage in October last year. Lee Phillip made his debut in 2007 with the drama 'Taewang Sasingi' and announced his name as 'Secret Garden'. In 2012, he stopped acting after the drama 'Shinin'. Currently, he is active as a businessman by launching cosmetics brands.

In particular, Lee Phillip's Father is Lee Soo-dong, chairman of IT company STG, and is known to be a royal family of 'Chaebol II' class.

Park Hyun-sun is a dancer who has made his face known in many entertainment programs. He graduated from Sejong University with a bachelor's degree and master's degree. In the past, "Superman Returns" appeared as a ballet teacher of Tablo's daughter day. Currently, it operates shopping malls and cosmetics brands.

I have a message for Confessions

How many days have I been worried about this?

Me and the angel are going to be Mother Father

a precious baby who came like a gift

The schedules that came in suddenly and planned were broken

I spent a very happy day as long as I waited

I'm just waiting for the day I meet.

My Fathers were so curious,

As you may have noticed

You guys were... amazing.

I'm sure you'll find us someday, but

It was like a distant Europe story.

I've seen a little bit of a change in live Rabian Home Shopping today.

You know, you know, you're gonna tell me

Now I've got a boat

The costumes you're going to wear today...the zipper just went up

Maybe we should open it a little bit and broadcast it

(Don’t be surprised at my appearance.)

I have no information to become a pregnancy, so I have to study hard!

Please let me know a lot of tips for my Fathers

My baby is Taemyeong Dong Yi!

Our bear brother - the bear Father - built it for us

I'm more happy to see my husband like it so much

The bear has already been 16 weeks!!

Please celebrate our bear Dong Yi

#BearDog Yi Mom

#Gomdong

Photo number one is 12 weeks old

Photo #2 is a 16-week bear Dong Yi bridge

It's like Father, and it's a footdoker