Kim Yul-hee, 13kg weight loss on Choi Min-hwan: "It's good now but I prefer Choi Yong-soo" Super real love

Kim Yul-hee has revealed her deep affection for husband Choi Min-hwan.Kim Yul-hee had a Q & A with his fans through his personal Instagram story on the 16th.On this day, a fan mentioned Choi Min-hwan, who recently collected topics due to the success of the diet, and asked, How about Minhwans weight loss?Kim Yul-hee said, In fact, I always talk to my brother.I still like it, but I want my brother to have Choi Yong-soo. Regardless of the weight gain, he showed deep love for Choi Min-hwan.Another fan asked, Do you have a slew of three Brother and Sisters that can not cheat blood? Kim Yul-hee also talked about three Brother and Sister, who resembled Choi Min-hwan, saying, When all three of them caught a stone drum stick.Kim Yul-hee has also shared his personal thoughts on Postpartum care centers.Asked about the Postpartum care centers recommendation, he said, If you can get help from your family, I recommend a cooker.In my first child, I felt like I had a quicker parenting skills because I cried, laughed and suffered from the stormy Sigi than sending a newborn Sigi from a cookery.Its too heavenly, he recalled.Finally, Kim Yul-hee asked, Do you have twin genes in your house? I heard that you were toward your mother.I know its not on our side.Meanwhile Kim Yul-hee is married to FT Island member Choi Min-hwan in 2018 and has a son and twin daughter.Kim Yul-hee is currently communicating parenting routines through YouTube.Kim Yul-hee SNS
Kim Yul-hee has revealed her deep affection for husband Choi Min-hwan.Kim Yul-hee had a Q & A with his fans through his personal Instagram story on the 16th.On this day, a fan mentioned Choi Min-hwan, who recently collected topics due to the success of the diet, and asked, How about Minhwans weight loss?Kim Yul-hee said, In fact, I always talk to my brother.I still like it, but I want my brother to have Choi Yong-soo. Regardless of the weight gain, he showed deep love for Choi Min-hwan.Another fan asked, Do you have a slew of three Brother and Sisters that can not cheat blood? Kim Yul-hee also talked about three Brother and Sister, who resembled Choi Min-hwan, saying, When all three of them caught a stone drum stick.Kim Yul-hee has also shared his personal thoughts on Postpartum care centers.Asked about the Postpartum care centers recommendation, he said, If you can get help from your family, I recommend a cooker.In my first child, I felt like I had a quicker parenting skills because I cried, laughed and suffered from the stormy Sigi than sending a newborn Sigi from a cookery.Its too heavenly, he recalled.Finally, Kim Yul-hee asked, Do you have twin genes in your house? I heard that you were toward your mother.I know its not on our side.Meanwhile Kim Yul-hee is married to FT Island member Choi Min-hwan in 2018 and has a son and twin daughter.Kim Yul-hee is currently communicating parenting routines through YouTube.Kim Yul-hee SNS

Kim Yul-hee has revealed her deep affection for husband Choi Min-hwan.

Kim Yul-hee had a Q & A with his fans through his personal Instagram story on the 16th.

On this day, a fan mentioned Choi Min-hwan, who recently collected topics due to the success of the diet, and asked, "How about Minhwan's weight loss?

Kim Yul-hee said, "In fact, I always talk to my brother. I still like it, but I want my brother to have Choi Yong-soo. "Regardless of the weight gain, he showed deep love for Choi Min-hwan.

Another fan asked, "Do you have a slew of three Brother and Sisters that can not cheat blood?" Kim Yul-hee also talked about three Brother and Sister, who resembled Choi Min-hwan, saying, "When all three of them caught a stone drum stick."

Kim Yul-hee has also shared his personal thoughts on Postpartum care centers. Asked about the Postpartum care centers recommendation, he said, "If you can get help from your family, I recommend a cooker. In my first child, I felt like I had a quicker parenting skills because I cried, laughed and suffered from the stormy Sigi than sending a newborn Sigi from a cookery. “It’s too heavenly,” he recalled.

Finally, Kim Yul-hee asked, "Do you have twin genes in your house?" "I heard that you were toward your mother. I know it’s not on our side.”

Meanwhile Kim Yul-hee is married to FT Island member Choi Min-hwan in 2018 and has a son and twin daughter. Kim Yul-hee is currently communicating parenting routines through YouTube.

Kim Yul-hee SNS