Kim Yul-hee, 23, fourth greed...Choi Min-hwan "already tied up" Vasectomy surgery Confessions (Mr. House Husband 2)

Kim Yul-hee revealed her fourth birth desire.On KBS 2TVs Liver Men Season 2, which was broadcast on November 13, the daily life of Choi Min-hwan and Kim Yul-hee, who celebrated their third anniversary, was revealed.Choi Min-hwan set up a party on the rooftop for the third anniversary of marriage.Kim Yul-hee, who is thrilled with the small event, recounted the marriage life of the past three years and said, I have become five families in three years.I think its the third anniversary, and Ive got three kids, so Ive got four kids in four weeks.Kim Yul-hee said, I found that C-sections are available up to three times in these days, and I have one more chance to give birth. I told my brother at six months of Twins.I miss being a newborn. Were not a family again, are we? Three, four, five, and the same thing will be crazy.Choi Min-hwan, on the other hand, said, I am happy and good now, and I am curious about the fourth, and I have imagined it, but it always ends in imagination.Kim Yul-hee said, The childrens wagons are for four. One seat. Im dragging them alone. Im healthy. Physical strength is always ready.You dont have to worry. The embarrassed Choi Min-hwan touched the child with a marriage ring.Kim Yul-hee appeared in a red dress and seduced Choi Min-hwan in a sexy look.However, Choi Min-hwan hit the iron wall and showed a firm appearance in the fourth.Choi Min-hwan said, I gave birth to a cesarean section from the re-expiration to the Twins.I said I would do it because it could be bad for my wife if I had contraception.
Kim Yul-hee revealed her fourth birth desire.On KBS 2TVs Liver Men Season 2, which was broadcast on November 13, the daily life of Choi Min-hwan and Kim Yul-hee, who celebrated their third anniversary, was revealed.Choi Min-hwan set up a party on the rooftop for the third anniversary of marriage.Kim Yul-hee, who is thrilled with the small event, recounted the marriage life of the past three years and said, I have become five families in three years.I think its the third anniversary, and Ive got three kids, so Ive got four kids in four weeks.Kim Yul-hee said, I found that C-sections are available up to three times in these days, and I have one more chance to give birth. I told my brother at six months of Twins.I miss being a newborn. Were not a family again, are we? Three, four, five, and the same thing will be crazy.Choi Min-hwan, on the other hand, said, I am happy and good now, and I am curious about the fourth, and I have imagined it, but it always ends in imagination.Kim Yul-hee said, The childrens wagons are for four. One seat. Im dragging them alone. Im healthy. Physical strength is always ready.You dont have to worry. The embarrassed Choi Min-hwan touched the child with a marriage ring.Kim Yul-hee appeared in a red dress and seduced Choi Min-hwan in a sexy look.However, Choi Min-hwan hit the iron wall and showed a firm appearance in the fourth.Choi Min-hwan said, I gave birth to a cesarean section from the re-expiration to the Twins.I said I would do it because it could be bad for my wife if I had contraception.

Kim Yul-hee revealed her fourth birth desire.

On KBS 2TV's Liver Men Season 2, which was broadcast on November 13, the daily life of Choi Min-hwan and Kim Yul-hee, who celebrated their third anniversary, was revealed.

Choi Min-hwan set up a party on the rooftop for the third anniversary of marriage. Kim Yul-hee, who is thrilled with the small event, recounted the marriage life of the past three years and said, "I have become five families in three years. I think it’s the third anniversary, and I’ve got three kids, so I’ve got four kids in four weeks.”

Kim Yul-hee said, “I found that C-sections are available up to three times in these days, and I have one more chance to give birth. I told my brother at six months of Twins. “I miss being a newborn.” We’re not a family again, are we? Three, four, five, and the same thing will be crazy.”

Choi Min-hwan, on the other hand, said, “I am happy and good now, and I am curious about the fourth, and I have imagined it, but it always ends in imagination.”

Kim Yul-hee said, “The children’s wagons are for four. One seat. I’m dragging them alone. I’m healthy. Physical strength is always ready. You don’t have to worry.” The embarrassed Choi Min-hwan touched the child with a marriage ring.

Kim Yul-hee appeared in a red dress and seduced Choi Min-hwan in a sexy look. However, Choi Min-hwan hit the iron wall and showed a firm appearance in the fourth.

Choi Min-hwan said, "I gave birth to a cesarean section from the re-expiration to the Twins. I said I would do it because it could be bad for my wife if I had contraception. "