Jeon So-min, penned in "The Counselor Special": "I think I'll go to Gaya at home" (Sixth Sense)

On the 3rd TVN Sixth Sense, Loco and Grey appeared as guests, while Jessie and Lee Sang-yeob formed a love line.Lee Sang-yeob and Jessie appeared side by side as official couples, Yoo Jae-Suk noted: The costumes are good color contrasts, weekend couples.Jessie then showed off her hot charm, saying, I do not wear it this way when I date, I unbutton one more.The beauty, which was so stylishly decorated for the guest, stressed, I was going to marry today. Jeon So-min said, Who?When asked if it was, the Americas responded guestrang, conscious of Loco and Grey.Jessie then stood up and continued her introduction when she said, Grey likes the American style.The theme of the day was Find a fake counselor.The members were Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, and Jessie on the Grey team, and the Loco team were affiliated with the Americas, Lee Sang-yeob and Oh Na-ra to challenge the search for fake counselors.Jeon So-min, who confirmed that he was the same age as Grey when he moved, asked, Is Grey his real name?At the Art Therapy Corner, which was one of the candidates for fake counselors, Jeon So-min burst into tears; the final stage of dance therapy was to shout out the words members wanted to hear from all sides.Oh Na-ra chose to say Im doing well - Jessie and Jeon So-min were tearful even before they started Im going to cry if I listen.There are tears in the allowable, too; in modern society, tears are taboo; tears come and go, the psychological counselor advised.Oh Na-ra burst into tears while shouting Im doing well to Jeon So-min, and Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min embraced each other.The psychological counselor suggested that he should pat the heart, saying, Today I was comforted by others, but now I have to comfort myself.Im sad even this, said Jeon So-min, who could not stop crying and said, I think Ill go home to Gaya.I thought it was a story now, but I thought they were taking a drama, Yoo Jae-Suk told Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min after the therapy was finished.The Americas burst into tears late on, with Jeon So-min asking: Was Sixth Sense such a sad program?Photo = TVN broadcast screen
On the 3rd TVN Sixth Sense, Loco and Grey appeared as guests, while Jessie and Lee Sang-yeob formed a love line.Lee Sang-yeob and Jessie appeared side by side as official couples, Yoo Jae-Suk noted: The costumes are good color contrasts, weekend couples.Jessie then showed off her hot charm, saying, I do not wear it this way when I date, I unbutton one more.The beauty, which was so stylishly decorated for the guest, stressed, I was going to marry today. Jeon So-min said, Who?When asked if it was, the Americas responded guestrang, conscious of Loco and Grey.Jessie then stood up and continued her introduction when she said, Grey likes the American style.The theme of the day was Find a fake counselor.The members were Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, and Jessie on the Grey team, and the Loco team were affiliated with the Americas, Lee Sang-yeob and Oh Na-ra to challenge the search for fake counselors.Jeon So-min, who confirmed that he was the same age as Grey when he moved, asked, Is Grey his real name?At the Art Therapy Corner, which was one of the candidates for fake counselors, Jeon So-min burst into tears; the final stage of dance therapy was to shout out the words members wanted to hear from all sides.Oh Na-ra chose to say Im doing well - Jessie and Jeon So-min were tearful even before they started Im going to cry if I listen.There are tears in the allowable, too; in modern society, tears are taboo; tears come and go, the psychological counselor advised.Oh Na-ra burst into tears while shouting Im doing well to Jeon So-min, and Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min embraced each other.The psychological counselor suggested that he should pat the heart, saying, Today I was comforted by others, but now I have to comfort myself.Im sad even this, said Jeon So-min, who could not stop crying and said, I think Ill go home to Gaya.I thought it was a story now, but I thought they were taking a drama, Yoo Jae-Suk told Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min after the therapy was finished.The Americas burst into tears late on, with Jeon So-min asking: Was Sixth Sense such a sad program?Photo = TVN broadcast screen

On the 3rd TVN Sixth Sense', Loco and Grey appeared as guests, while Jessie and Lee Sang-yeob formed a love line.

Lee Sang-yeob and Jessie appeared side by side as official couples, Yoo Jae-Suk noted: "The costumes are good color contrasts, weekend couples." Jessie then showed off her hot charm, saying, "I do not wear it this way when I date, I unbutton one more."

The beauty, which was so stylishly decorated for the guest, stressed, "I was going to marry today." Jeon So-min said, "Who? "When asked if it was, the Americas responded "guestrang," conscious of Loco and Grey. Jessie then stood up and continued her introduction when she said, "Grey likes the American style."

The theme of the day was 'Find a fake counselor'. The members were Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, and Jessie on the Grey team, and the Loco team were affiliated with the Americas, Lee Sang-yeob and Oh Na-ra to challenge the search for fake counselors.

Jeon So-min, who confirmed that he was the same age as Grey when he moved, asked, "Is Grey his real name?"

At the Art Therapy Corner, which was one of the candidates for fake counselors, Jeon So-min burst into tears; the final stage of dance therapy was to shout out the words members wanted to hear from all sides. Oh Na-ra chose to say "I'm doing well" - Jessie and Jeon So-min were tearful even before they started "I'm going to cry if I listen."

"There are tears in the allowable, too; in modern society, tears are taboo; tears come and go," the psychological counselor advised. Oh Na-ra burst into tears while shouting "I'm doing well" to Jeon So-min, and Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min embraced each other.

The psychological counselor suggested that he should pat the heart, saying, "Today I was comforted by others, but now I have to comfort myself." "I'm sad even this," said Jeon So-min, who could not stop crying and said, "I think I'll go home to Gaya."

"I thought it was a story now, but I thought they were taking a drama," Yoo Jae-Suk told Oh Na-ra and Jeon So-min after the therapy was finished. The Americas burst into tears late on, with Jeon So-min asking: "Was Sixth Sense' such a sad program?

Photo = TVN broadcast screen