Lee Ji-hoon, Booth-bright, warm visuals...with honey voice

Actor Lee Ji-hoon announced his current status through photos; he also boasted a warm appearance in his daily life.Lee Ji-hoon posted two photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, saying, I read a good article of the actor writer.Lee Ji-hoon participated in the audio book of the essay Im tired or I dont like anything. The audio book is a high-quality sound book made by actors and voice actors with special sound effects.Only selected works on the market are completed with their own production.The fans commented, I already heard last night and left a review, I will listen, and I have to listen to honey voice every day.The photos released show that they are participating in the recording at the booth.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon has been cast as the Main actor of the new IHQ drama $ponsor and has finished filming and is about to be broadcasted in February 2022.Lee Ji-hoon SNS
Actor Lee Ji-hoon announced his current status through photos; he also boasted a warm appearance in his daily life.Lee Ji-hoon posted two photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, saying, I read a good article of the actor writer.Lee Ji-hoon participated in the audio book of the essay Im tired or I dont like anything. The audio book is a high-quality sound book made by actors and voice actors with special sound effects.Only selected works on the market are completed with their own production.The fans commented, I already heard last night and left a review, I will listen, and I have to listen to honey voice every day.The photos released show that they are participating in the recording at the booth.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon has been cast as the Main actor of the new IHQ drama $ponsor and has finished filming and is about to be broadcasted in February 2022.Lee Ji-hoon SNS

Actor Lee Ji-hoon announced his current status through photos; he also boasted a warm appearance in his daily life.

Lee Ji-hoon posted two photos on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th, saying, "I read a good article of the actor writer.

Lee Ji-hoon participated in the audio book of the essay "I'm tired or I don't like anything." The audio book is a high-quality sound book made by actors and voice actors with special sound effects. Only selected works on the market are completed with their own production.

The fans commented, "I already heard last night and left a review," "I will listen," and "I have to listen to honey voice every day." The photos released show that they are participating in the recording at the booth.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon has been cast as the Main actor of the new IHQ Drama '$ponsor' and has finished filming and is about to be broadcasted in February 2022.

Lee Ji-hoon SNS