"All The Butlers" Yoon Seok-ryul "Everyone's Demoted!! Mania? Not much, a little...I've improved my cooking skills."

Former President of All The Butlers, Yoon Seok-ryul, revealed his affection for cooking.On SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, former police President Yoon Seok-ryul, the presidential candidate, appeared.On this day, Lee Seung-gi was told about the escape of former President Yoon Seok-ryul, saying, I found that everyones Demoted!Everyones Demoted!! Like a mania.The members asked, Did you increase then? And Yoon Seok-ryul, former president, explained, When I was kicked out of the province, I went to work and bought food ingredients and asked my juniors to cook at the office.I was surprised to hear that the former president of the two countries (Yoon Seok-ryul) laughs when he talks about cooking, Yang said, causing laughter.

Former President of All The Butlers, Yoon Seok-ryul, revealed his affection for cooking.

On SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, former police President Yoon Seok-ryul, the Presidential candidate, appeared.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi was told about the escape of former President Yoon Seok-ryul, saying, "I found that everyone's Demoted! Everyone's Demoted!! "Like a mania."

The members asked, "Did you increase then?" And Yoon Seok-ryul, former President, explained, "When I was kicked out of the province, I went to work and bought food ingredients and asked my juniors to cook at the office."

“I was surprised to hear that the former President of the two countries (Yoon Seok-ryul) laughs when he talks about cooking,” Yang said, causing laughter.