All The Butlers' Seaok-Ho Jeon "Drama Misaeng' debut, thanks to the fact that I'm still eating and living."

In All The Butlers, Actor Seaok-Ho Jeon mentioned Drama MisaengIn SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 5th, not only did you draw a stroke on the Korean genre with Drama Sign, Signal, Ghost, but also the day with Kim Eun-hee,On that day, Seak-Ho Jeon appeared with his face covered in a Misaeng comic book; the members who saw it continued to speculate about the master.Soon after, Seok-Ho Jeon appeared and said, Its not enough to be a master, you know it.I actually have a relationship with my master, and I applied as a daily student, he said. I debuted it with TVN Drama Misaeng in 2014 before that, I played plays and short films.Its because of Misaeng that weve been eating and living so far, he added.Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, said, Seok-Ho Jeon does not fit the expression licorice. Then Seok-Ho Jeon said, Its licorice right, thats enough.Why do you want to bring out something else? He made the scene into a laughing sea.

In All The Butlers', Actor Seaok-Ho Jeon mentioned Drama Misaeng

In SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 5th, not only did you draw a stroke on the Korean genre with Drama 'Sign', 'Signal', 'Ghost', but also the day with Kim Eun-hee,

On that day, Seak-Ho Jeon appeared with his face covered in a "Misaeng" comic book; the members who saw it continued to speculate about the master. Soon after, Seok-Ho Jeon appeared and said, "It's not enough to be a master, you know it."

"I actually have a relationship with my master, and I applied as a daily student," he said. "I debuted it with TVN Drama Misaeng in 2014 before that, I played plays and short films. "It's because of Misaeng that we've been eating and living so far," he added.

Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, said, "Seok-Ho Jeon does not fit the expression licorice." Then Seok-Ho Jeon said, "It's licorice right, that's enough. Why do you want to bring out something else? "He made the scene into a laughing sea.