All The Butlers' Kim Eun-hee writer Signal' Kim Hye-soo investigation story "Reporting Drink"

Seoul = = Kim Eun-hee writer made a famous scene of Signal in his meeting with the prosecutor.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Kim Eun-hee, the master of the mystery genre, appeared as a master and spent a day with the members.Following the forensic scientist, Seo In-sun, who helped cover Kim Eun-hees writer, appeared.Kim Eun-hee has covered a lot of Seo In-suns test for the test character played by Uhm Ji-won in the drama Signs.He said he had often contacted and received contacts when seeking advice related to the law.In Signs, Uhm Ji-won was a snobbish test that committed corruption and corruption in the beginning, but it was expressed as a just test beyond the middle part.The Signs mainly deal with forensics, but there are many scenes of investigations (by Kim Eun-hee), and I also tried to improve the completeness of the terms and document procedures, Seo said. There is a scene where Mr. Uhm Ji-won executes the arrest warrant, which also provided us with the actual documents we write.I drank with Kim Eun-hee, and when I saw Signal, I seemed to have been drunk in Drink and I caught it, said Seo. In Signal, Kim Hye-soo interviewed the DNA on his glasses.Kim Eun-hee wrote, So how hard do I live?Kim said, It is the statute of limitations that I talked to the prosecutor the most in Signal. If the prosecution knows the truth when the statute of limitations is 10 minutes or 5 minutes, the prosecutor can not punish it.I asked because it was so unfair, he recalled.I know it is true, but there is no evidence, and the statute of limitations is 20 minutes away.Seo said, Kim Eun-hee has been very careful about each term, Kim said.

Seoul = = Kim Eun-hee writer made a famous scene of Signal' in his meeting with the prosecutor.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 12th, Kim Eun-hee, the master of the mystery genre, appeared as a master and spent a day with the members.

Following the forensic scientist, Seo In-sun, who helped cover Kim Eun-hee's writer, appeared.

Kim Eun-hee has covered a lot of Seo In-sun's test for the test character played by Uhm Ji-won in the drama 'Signs'. He said he had often contacted and received contacts when seeking advice related to the law.

In 'Signs', Uhm Ji-won was a snobbish test that committed corruption and corruption in the beginning, but it was expressed as a just test beyond the middle part.

"The 'Signs' mainly deal with forensics, but there are many scenes of investigations (by Kim Eun-hee), and I also tried to improve the completeness of the terms and document procedures," Seo said. "There is a scene where Mr. Uhm Ji-won executes the arrest warrant, which also provided us with the actual documents we write."

"I drank with Kim Eun-hee, and when I saw Signal', I seemed to have been drunk in Drink and I caught it," said Seo. "In Signal', Kim Hye-soo interviewed the DNA on his glasses. Kim Eun-hee wrote, "So how hard do I live?"

Kim said, "It is the statute of limitations that I talked to the prosecutor the most in Signal'." If the prosecution knows the truth when the statute of limitations is 10 minutes or 5 minutes, the prosecutor can not punish it. I asked because it was so unfair," he recalled.

"I know it is true, but there is no evidence, and the statute of limitations is 20 minutes away."

Seo said, "Kim Eun-hee has been very careful about each term," Kim said.