Ahn Hye-Kyung X Seo Dong-joo, I'm so tired of the face..."I can't believe it."

Ahn Hye-Kyung told his Instagram on the 15th, Shin Hyo-bum Sister in the cell phone. Tonight FC Bull moth and FC National Family finals are held.I want to watch a lot of people. I have a heart. In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung is calling Shin Hyo-bum during soccer practice with Seo Dong-joo.The healthy recent situation of the two sweaty people caught the attention of the viewers.Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung is appearing on SBS The Beating Girls.Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram

Ahn Hye-Kyung told his Instagram on the 15th, "Shin Hyo-bum Sister in the cell phone. Tonight FC Bull moth and FC National Family finals are held. I want to watch a lot of people. I have a heart. "

In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung is calling Shin Hyo-bum during soccer practice with Seo Dong-joo. The healthy recent situation of the two sweaty people caught the attention of the viewers.

Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung is appearing on SBS 'The Beating Girls'.

Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram