"Additional charges against 2 Aprils": Lee Hyunjoo 'long-term' over outcast controversy

Group Aprils outcast controversy is showing no signs of endingApril Former member Lee Hyunjoo said on his 16th that he was sued by two April members through his SNS.Lee Hyunjoo said: Its not a part that can be resolved right now, so were trying not to comment as much as we can before the Detective case is finalized.However, many people are frustrated with the current situation and are sending words that want to share the situation, so I am worried and posted this. Earlier, Lee Hyunjoo and his brother, Friend, caused a stir, disclosure that Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by members.However, April members and their agency DSP media refuted that it was not true, and they have been continuing their legal work without narrowing their differences so far.Regarding the current situation, Lee Hyunjoo said, In the Detective case where I, my family, and my acquaintance are accused, I am responding by submitting as much data as possible.Even after I posted the statement, I was sued for further complaints, so the case increased a little. My brother was dismissed from the Defamation complaint, but the complainant is dissatisfied and the prosecution is proceeding with the complaint.Friend1 was dismissed in the Defamation complaint case, and the complainant objected, but the prosecution finally received the decision.Friend2s case was investigated by police in the Defamation complaint and is waiting for a decision. In particular, Lee Hyunjoo also revealed that two members of the April and were sued by DSP Media.He said: I was further sued by the DSP for obstruction of business and was investigated by the police and decided not to be sent.April member A is in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm B.April member C is also in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm D. Lee Hyunjoo said, It is true that the case is too much and the cost is too high. However, I am faithful to the investigation and I will deal with it more clearly so that many people can give me good results as much as I support.Lee Hyunjoo also spoke out about the fans and the surroundings, asking for clarification, saying that he had never refused to do the cross-examination and that he had never been asked.In addition, the medical records are sensitive and irritating, so I do not want to disclose them, and I submitted them to the investigation agency.Earlier, Lee Hyunjoos brother was disclosured in February and March, when Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by April members and attempted extreme choice, eventually leaving the team.Lee Hyunjoos Friend also supported and empowered the claim.Lee Hyunjoo also added controversy in April when he claimed that he was assaulted and abused by members during the April April April.However, other members refuted Lee Hyunjoos claim, saying it was not true, and DSP Media, a subsidiary company, strongly denied that Lee Hyunjoos claim was unilateral and distorted.Since then, the agency has sued Lee Hyunjoo as well as his brother and acquaintance for defamation charges, and the truth of both sides has been fiercely fought so far.
Group Aprils outcast controversy is showing no signs of endingApril Former member Lee Hyunjoo said on his 16th that he was sued by two April members through his SNS.Lee Hyunjoo said: Its not a part that can be resolved right now, so were trying not to comment as much as we can before the Detective case is finalized.However, many people are frustrated with the current situation and are sending words that want to share the situation, so I am worried and posted this. Earlier, Lee Hyunjoo and his brother, Friend, caused a stir, disclosure that Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by members.However, April members and their agency DSP media refuted that it was not true, and they have been continuing their legal work without narrowing their differences so far.Regarding the current situation, Lee Hyunjoo said, In the Detective case where I, my family, and my acquaintance are accused, I am responding by submitting as much data as possible.Even after I posted the statement, I was sued for further complaints, so the case increased a little. My brother was dismissed from the Defamation complaint, but the complainant is dissatisfied and the prosecution is proceeding with the complaint.Friend1 was dismissed in the Defamation complaint case, and the complainant objected, but the prosecution finally received the decision.Friend2s case was investigated by police in the Defamation complaint and is waiting for a decision. In particular, Lee Hyunjoo also revealed that two members of the April and were sued by DSP Media.He said: I was further sued by the DSP for obstruction of business and was investigated by the police and decided not to be sent.April member A is in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm B.April member C is also in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm D. Lee Hyunjoo said, It is true that the case is too much and the cost is too high. However, I am faithful to the investigation and I will deal with it more clearly so that many people can give me good results as much as I support.Lee Hyunjoo also spoke out about the fans and the surroundings, asking for clarification, saying that he had never refused to do the cross-examination and that he had never been asked.In addition, the medical records are sensitive and irritating, so I do not want to disclose them, and I submitted them to the investigation agency.Earlier, Lee Hyunjoos brother was disclosured in February and March, when Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by April members and attempted extreme choice, eventually leaving the team.Lee Hyunjoos Friend also supported and empowered the claim.Lee Hyunjoo also added controversy in April when he claimed that he was assaulted and abused by members during the April April April.However, other members refuted Lee Hyunjoos claim, saying it was not true, and DSP Media, a subsidiary company, strongly denied that Lee Hyunjoos claim was unilateral and distorted.Since then, the agency has sued Lee Hyunjoo as well as his brother and acquaintance for defamation charges, and the truth of both sides has been fiercely fought so far.

Group April's 'outcast controversy' is showing no signs of ending

April Former member Lee Hyunjoo said on his 16th that he was sued by two April members through his SNS.

Lee Hyunjoo said: "It's not a part that can be resolved right now, so we're trying not to comment as much as we can before the Detective case is finalized. However, many people are frustrated with the current situation and are sending words that want to share the situation, so I am worried and posted this. "

Earlier, Lee Hyunjoo and his brother, Friend, caused a stir, Disclosure that Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by members. However, April members and their agency DSP media refuted that it was not true, and they have been continuing their legal work without narrowing their differences so far.

Regarding the current situation, Lee Hyunjoo said, "In the Detective case where I, my family, and my acquaintance are accused, I am responding by submitting as much data as possible. Even after I posted the statement, I was sued for further complaints, so the case increased a little. "

"My brother was dismissed from the Defamation complaint, but the complainant is dissatisfied and the prosecution is proceeding with the complaint. Friend1 was dismissed in the Defamation complaint case, and the complainant objected, but the prosecution finally received the decision. Friend2's case was investigated by police in the Defamation complaint and is waiting for a decision. "

In particular, Lee Hyunjoo also revealed that two members of the April and were sued by DSP Media. He said: "I was further sued by the DSP for obstruction of business and was investigated by the police and decided not to be sent. April member A is in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm B. April member C is also in the police stage by suing me for further defense through law firm D. "

Lee Hyunjoo said, "It is true that the case is too much and the cost is too high." However, "I am faithful to the investigation and I will deal with it more clearly so that many people can give me good results as much as I support."

Lee Hyunjoo also spoke out about the fans and the surroundings, asking for clarification, saying that he had never refused to do the cross-examination and that he had never been asked. In addition, the medical records are sensitive and irritating, so I do not want to disclose them, and I submitted them to the investigation agency.

Earlier, Lee Hyunjoo's brother was Disclosured in February and March, when Lee Hyunjoo was bullied by April members and attempted extreme choice, eventually leaving the team. Lee Hyunjoo's Friend also supported and empowered the claim.

Lee Hyunjoo also added controversy in April when he claimed that he was assaulted and abused by members during the April April April.

However, other members refuted Lee Hyunjoo's claim, saying it was not true, and DSP Media, a subsidiary company, strongly denied that "Lee Hyunjoo's claim was unilateral and distorted."

Since then, the agency has sued Lee Hyunjoo as well as his brother and acquaintance for Defamation charges, and the truth of both sides has been fiercely fought so far.