Park Ji Bin, Sex Transgender Confessions "Take Psychopaths in Women's Clothes" (High Seas' Shopping List)

Park Ji Bin has proved his innocence.In the 4th episode of the TVN tree drama High Seas Shopping List broadcast on May 5 (playplayplay by Han Ji-wan/director Lee Eon-hee), a fish that confessions the truth that has been hidden was drawn.On the day of the broadcast, he was suspected of being a suspect by Andae Sung Eun Detective Ji Woong (Bae Myung-jin), and was arrested on suspicion of Murder by Kwon Bo-yeon (Cho Yoon-soo), Lee Kyung-ah (Kwon So-hyun).Detective interrogated, saying: Youre stressful. Dont ask. Crimes and serial Murders are often.People seem to ignore themselves, and then I want to show my strength to the most affordable women. I didnt sleep a breath yesterday, he said, as he went out to find the killer himself.I ran away when someone followed me to the house, said the vegetable (Oh Hye-won), and recalled the fish he chased last night.He asked the butcher to be careful of the fish when you take your wild sister.The fish had been struggling with the eye-catching nature of the house, and the fish had been trying to find him, and the fish had been struggling to find him.However, when asked about Ahn Dae-sungs Did you kill him, the fish told the truth. He was special with Lee Kyung-ah, who was murdered.I know what kind of child I am, but I did not care.

Park Ji Bin has proved his innocence.

In the 4th episode of the TVN tree drama High Seas' Shopping List broadcast on May 5 (playplayplay by Han Ji-wan/director Lee Eon-hee), a fish that Confessions the truth that has been hidden was drawn.

On the day of the broadcast, he was suspected of being a suspect by Andae Sung Eun Detective Ji Woong (Bae Myung-jin), and was arrested on suspicion of Murder by Kwon Bo-yeon (Cho Yoon-soo), Lee Kyung-ah (Kwon So-hyun). Detective interrogated, saying: "You're stressful. Don't ask. Crimes and serial Murders are often. People seem to ignore themselves, and then I want to show my strength to the most affordable women. "

"I didn't sleep a breath yesterday," he said, as he went out to find the killer himself. I ran away when someone followed me to the house, "said the vegetable (Oh Hye-won), and recalled the fish he chased last night. He asked the butcher to "be careful of the fish when you take your wild sister."

The fish had been struggling with the eye-catching nature of the house, and the fish had been trying to find him, and the fish had been struggling to find him. However, when asked about Ahn Dae-sung's "Did you kill him," the fish told the truth. He was special with Lee Kyung-ah, who was Murdered. I know what kind of child I am, but I did not care. "