Yang Chi-seong and Sola, the abdominal muscles completed with the extreme Diet "It was a body less than Porco Rosso"

Yang Chi-seong has released two shots that succeeded in making body with Sola.Yang Chi-seong said to his instagram on the morning of the 15th, I have been rolling my body less than Poco Rosso for two years. The kbs2 Sadanggi crew members who gave me such a good opportunity, Manz Health officials, And I am grateful to many people who always support me from behind. I am sorry that there are people who cheer me up while preparing for 3 months while preparing for the broadcast, but I have worked hard. Thank you for the hardest staff. I want to see many kbs2 Sir donkey donkey donkey at 5 pm today on Sunday, 15th. I posted several photos.In the public photos, there are two shots of Yang Chi-seong, who succeeded in making the body, and MAMAMOO Sola.The two men recently tried to make the best body for three months ahead of the magazine cover model shooting through the entertainment The boss ear is the donkey ear.As a result, Yang Chi-seong has regained his perfect muscular body in four years, and Sola has transformed into a muscle queen and completed a clear 11-character abdominal muscle.Yang Chi-seong and Solas cover model shooting story will be released on KBS2 The presidents ear is donkey ear which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.Yang Chi-seong SNS

Yang Chi-seong has released two shots that succeeded in making body with Sola.

Yang Chi-seong said to his instagram on the morning of the 15th, "I have been rolling my body less than Poco Rosso for two years. The kbs2 Sadanggi crew members who gave me such a good opportunity, Manz Health officials, And I am grateful to many people who always support me from behind. "

"I am sorry that there are people who cheer me up while preparing for 3 months while preparing for the broadcast, but I have worked hard. Thank you for the hardest staff. I want to see many kbs2 Sir donkey donkey donkey at 5 pm today on Sunday, 15th." I posted several photos.

In the public photos, there are two shots of Yang Chi-seong, who succeeded in making the body, and MamaMOO Sola. The two men recently tried to make the best body for three months ahead of the magazine cover model shooting through the entertainment "The boss ear is the donkey ear". As a result, Yang Chi-seong has regained his perfect muscular body in four years, and Sola has transformed into a muscle queen and completed a clear 11-character abdominal muscle.

Yang Chi-seong and Sola's cover model shooting story will be released on KBS2 'The president's ear is donkey ear' which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.

Yang Chi-seong SNS