'The alley restaurant' Baek Jong-won recipe ignored Pyeongtaek tteokbokki house, eventually Close

It is known that Pyeongtaeks Tteokbokki house, which received a solution from SBS Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, was closed.On the 18th, YouTube channel Fathers Story, Morthouse Close.A video titled The Ally Restaurant star to The Ally Restaurant Billon, titled Current Status After Second Solution, was posted.The video released shows the exterior of the Tteokbokki house, which is a close shop with the article, Lending Inquiry. In addition, Thank you for finding the corner house during that time.I am grateful again for the love and goodwill I have received while ending my business for health reasons. In the video, Youtuber came to the corner house of Tteokbokki, which was famous for Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, but the corner door was closed.I wanted to know what happened because the store closed several times in the last six or seven.I tried calling and searching the Internet because I dont think I should go to the store while Im resting. The blog also had a review a week ago, but the store was also deleted from Naver Place.The store that I went to was closed like a scene in the video.The store was criticized by netizens for ignoring the recipe of the Baek Jong-won, which was proposed as a solution at the time of the Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant inspection, and operating as the original recipe.After receiving the second solution, it was reported that he took a picture with Baek Jong-won and removed the business.The YouTuber said, After the second solution, the taste of tteokbokki improved, but when I saw the lunchtime shop, I could see that it was lost. I think the lost trust could not easily recover.Im worried that your health is not good, but its a shame that the store has disappeared, he added.Fathers Story Baek Jong-wons Alley Restorant YouTube Capture

It is known that Pyeongtaek's Tteokbokki house, which received a solution from SBS Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', was Closed.

On the 18th, YouTube channel 'Father's Story', 'Morthouse Close'. A video titled The Ally Restaurant star to The Ally Restaurant Billon, titled Current Status After Second Solution, was posted.

The video released shows the exterior of the Tteokbokki house, which is a Close shop with the article, "Lending Inquiry." In addition, "Thank you for finding the corner house during that time. I am grateful again for the love and goodwill I have received while ending my business for health reasons. "

In the video, YouTuber came to the corner house of Tteokbokki, which was famous for Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', but the corner door was Closed. I wanted to know what happened because the store Closed several times in the last six or seven. I tried calling and searching the Internet because I don't think I should go to the store while I'm resting. "The blog also had a review a week ago, but the store was also deleted from Naver Place."

The store that I went to was Closed like a scene in the video. The store was criticized by netizens for ignoring the recipe of the Baek Jong-won, which was proposed as a solution at the time of the Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant inspection, and operating as the original recipe. After receiving the second solution, it was reported that he took a picture with Baek Jong-won and removed the business.

The YouTuber said, "After the second solution, the taste of tteokbokki improved, but when I saw the lunchtime shop, I could see that it was lost." "I think the lost trust could not easily recover." “I’m worried that your health is not good, but it’s a shame that the store has disappeared,” he added.

Father’s Story’ ‘Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restorant’ YouTube Capture