Tahiti JiSoo, marriage testimony "Every day happy bride-to-be"

JiSoo, a member of the group Tahiti, reveals her conversation with her non-entertainment husband.On the 31st of last month, JiSoo said to his SNS, I am celebrating many people, and every day I am happy, and I am grateful to the fans and people who still care about me even though many hours have passed.We are all still a lot of bad, but we will make every effort to become a person who grows one step further.Tahiti made his official debut in the music industry in 2012 with the release of Tonight. After six years, JiSoo has been working as a Pilates instructor.Recently, he announced the marriage news on SNS and was congratulated by fans. According to reports, he will hold a marriage ceremony this fall.

JiSoo, a member of the group Tahiti, reveals her conversation with her non-entertainment husband.

On the 31st of last month, JiSoo said to his SNS, "I am celebrating many people, and every day I am happy, and I am grateful to the fans and people who still care about me even though many hours have passed."

"We are all still a lot of bad, but we will make every effort to become a person who grows one step further."

Tahiti made his official debut in the music industry in 2012 with the release of "Tonight." After six years, JiSoo has been working as a Pilates instructor. Recently, he announced the marriage news on SNS and was congratulated by fans. According to reports, he will hold a marriage ceremony this fall.