'marriage' Yoon Kye-sang bride-to-be interest Explosion, Yoo Ah-in and Jung Yu-mi best friends

Actor Yoon Kye-sang, 43, has been reporting on the marriage with a 5-year-old beauty businessman, and public interest in the bride-to-be is high.Yoon Kye-sang agency Just Entertainment said on November 11, Yoon Kye-sang marriages.I recently decided to sign a marriage ceremony with my parents permission, but I will do my marriage report first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona 19, he said.However, about the premarital pregnancy, he said, It is never true.Yoon Kye-sang also announced the marriage news directly through a fan cafe.The person who will be my wife is a person who makes the surroundings warm with good character, he said. When my body and mind were tired, I protected me and healed me with love.So I was convinced that I wanted to be together for the rest of my life. Yoon Kye-sangs marriage news is rising depth about the bride-to-be.Bride-to-be is known as Cha Hye-young, CEO of Beauty Brand N.It was not officially confirmed, but after the news of the devotion of Yoon Kye-sang was announced, the name was on the real-time search term of the portal site and the photo was released.Cha Hye-young was noticed as a young CEO who succeeded in launching a beauty brand at the end of 2010 and entering a department store.He also served as a representative of creative artist group and complex cultural space studio concrete with actor Yoo Ah-in; and is the back door of his close relationship with actor Jung Yu-mi.God members also delivered a message of congratulations to the news of the marriage of Yoon Kye-sang.Yoon Kye-sang became the gods third out of stock after Kim Tae Woo and Park Jun-hyung.Son Ho-young said, Lets be happy with your beloved family, always cheering, Kim Tae Woo said, Congratulations with your heart, brother. Welcome to You (boy) World. Lets make a happy and pretty family.There are now two left, he congratulated.

Actor Yoon Kye-sang, 43, has been reporting on the marriage with a 5-year-old Beauty businessman, and public interest in the bride-to-be is high.

Yoon Kye-sang agency Just Entertainment said on November 11, "Yoon Kye-sang marriages. "I recently decided to sign a marriage ceremony with my parents' permission, but I will do my marriage report first because it is difficult to proceed with the marriage ceremony in the near future due to the Corona 19," he said.

However, about the premarital pregnancy, he said, "It is never true."

Yoon Kye-sang also announced the marriage news directly through a fan cafe. "The person who will be my wife is a person who makes the surroundings warm with good character," he said. "When my body and mind were tired, I protected me and healed me with love. So I was convinced that I wanted to be together for the rest of my life. "

Yoon Kye-sang's marriage news is rising Depth about the bride-to-be. bride-to-be is known as Cha Hye-young, CEO of Beauty Brand N. It was not officially confirmed, but after the news of the devotion of Yoon Kye-sang was announced, the name was on the real-time search term of the portal site and the photo was released.

Cha Hye-young was noticed as a young CEO who succeeded in launching a Beauty brand at the end of 2010 and entering a department store. He also served as a representative of creative artist group and complex cultural space studio concrete with actor Yoo Ah-in; and is the back door of his close relationship with actor Jung Yu-mi.

God members also delivered a message of congratulations to the news of the marriage of Yoon Kye-sang. Yoon Kye-sang became the god's third out of stock after Kim Tae Woo and Park Jun-hyung.

Son Ho-young said, "Let's be happy with your beloved family, always cheering," Kim Tae Woo said, "Congratulations with your heart, brother. Welcome to You (boy) World. Let's make a happy and pretty family. There are now two left," he congratulated.