"Sweet Doctor Season 2," who fell down after being primed in the back?

On the day of the broadcast, the heartfelt feelings of Ikjun (Kyeong-seok Cho), Garden (Yoo Yeon-seok), Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung), and Songhwa (Jeonmido) moved the hearts of viewers and added sympathy.First, the secrets related to the name Gongnyong Ridge, which raised the curiosity of viewers, were revealed and raised interest.Gwang-hyun (Choi Young-joon) praised the enthusiasm of the five members of the Gongnyong Ridge, who even played bands while working at the hospital, capturing the attention of teachers at Yulje Hospital.So, Sun Bin (Ha Yoon-kyung) asked why the name of the songnyong Ridge band that everyone was curious about, and Gwang-hyuns unexpected answer that the start was a climbing club stimulated curiosity.Garden liked climbing and liked Gongnyong Ridge, so I named him Gongnyong Ridge to go with Friends, but I never went, he said, causing a laugh with wonder.Garden, who was the beginning of Gongnyong Ridge, was curious because he surrounded Ikjun, Junwan, and Seok-hyung and was giving up his serious expression.Jun Wan, who asserts that he will never climb, and Ikjun, who can not climb, is not conquering the mountain.Those who pretended not to know even after Gardens desperate request showed that Gwanghyuns words that the club name was Gongnyong Ridge but he never went were on to present and laughed.On the other hand, the winter, which had recently increased with the hospitalization of the mother, made the audience feel sorry for the truth that he had not told Garden.While eating with Garden during the winter, I asked, Why do not you ever ask me? My house work?I didnt think you wanted to talk about it, so I waited because I thought there might be a reason, said Garden, who was listening.Winter surprised those who calmly revealed their family history, saying, It was my fathers domestic violence, not home but hell.For the winter that she wants to think only about her mother now, Garden said, Do not be guilty, you do not have to feel guilty. She gave warm sympathy and comfort to the audience as well as winter.In the meantime, the excitement of the five people who finally left for Mt. Sorak finally made them expect to conquer the Gongnyong Ridge.However, as soon as the words Is there any chance that one person will not receive a call in the middle?, Songhwa, Garden, and Ikjun were called in order.In particular, Seok-hyung and Jun-wan, who learned that the pension that arrived was operated by Minhas parents (An Eun-jin).Minhas excited appearance, which heard this news from Seoul to winter, made me guess that a positive wind blew in the relationship between Seok-hyung and Minha.Especially, Minha, who was hesitant to the last remaining Confessions opportunity, suggested that Seok-hyung should eat together first and doubled his excitement.In addition, the awkward air of Iksun and Junwan, who met to talk properly, raised the sadness and curiosity of viewers. I am really sorry that I lied and said to break up.I was selfish, and I still like my brother. However, at the same time, I summarized with Confessions, But this is my feelings and I will organize well, but Jun Wan, who listened quietly, said, We will have a lot of chance to meet in the future.I dont think I can do that, he said, and let them expect a change in their relationship.Especially, on the day of the ending, an emergency call was made to say that a doctor in his 40s was subjected to a back-end by someone, and he was surprised by viewers and raised his curiosity about the next episode to the highest level.On the other hand, Spicy Doctor Life Season 2 is a drama about the chemistry of 20-year-old Friends who can see people living in a special day and eyes in a hospital called a miniature version of life where someone is born and someone ends life.It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.

On the day of the broadcast, the heartfelt feelings of Ikjun (Kyeong-seok Cho), Garden (Yoo Yeon-seok), Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho), Seok-hyung (Kim Dae-myung), and Songhwa (Jeonmido) moved the hearts of viewers and added sympathy. First, the secrets related to the name Gongnyong Ridge, which raised the curiosity of viewers, were revealed and raised interest. Gwang-hyun (Choi Young-joon) praised the enthusiasm of the five members of the Gongnyong Ridge, who even played bands while working at the hospital, capturing the attention of teachers at Yulje Hospital. So, Sun Bin (Ha Yoon-kyung) asked why the name of the songnyong Ridge band that everyone was curious about, and Gwang-hyun's unexpected answer that the start was a climbing club stimulated curiosity. "Garden liked climbing and liked Gongnyong Ridge, so I named him Gongnyong Ridge to go with Friends, but I never went," he said, causing a laugh with wonder.

Garden, who was the beginning of Gongnyong Ridge, was curious because he surrounded Ikjun, Junwan, and Seok-hyung and was giving up his serious expression. Jun Wan, who asserts that he will never climb, and Ikjun, who can not climb, is not conquering the mountain. Those who pretended not to know even after Garden's desperate request showed that Gwanghyun's words that the club name was 'Gongnyong Ridge' but he never went were on to present and laughed.

On the other hand, the winter, which had recently increased with the hospitalization of the mother, made the audience feel sorry for the truth that he had not told Garden. While eating with Garden during the winter, I asked, "Why do not you ever ask me? My house work?" “I didn’t think you wanted to talk about it, so I waited because I thought there might be a reason,” said Garden, who was listening. Winter surprised those who calmly revealed their family history, saying, "It was my father's domestic violence, not home but hell." For the winter that she wants to think only about her mother now, Garden said, "Do not be guilty, you do not have to feel guilty." She gave warm sympathy and comfort to the audience as well as winter.

In the meantime, the excitement of the five people who finally left for Mt. Sorak finally made them expect to conquer the Gongnyong Ridge. However, as soon as the words "Is there any chance that one person will not receive a call in the middle?", Songhwa, Garden, and Ikjun were called in order. In particular, Seok-hyung and Jun-wan, who learned that the pension that arrived was operated by Minha's parents (An Eun-jin). Minha's excited appearance, which heard this news from Seoul to winter, made me guess that a positive wind blew in the relationship between Seok-hyung and Minha. Especially, Minha, who was hesitant to the last remaining Confessions opportunity, suggested that Seok-hyung should eat together first and doubled his excitement.

In addition, the awkward air of Iksun and Junwan, who met to talk properly, raised the sadness and curiosity of viewers. "I am really sorry that I lied and said to break up. I was selfish, and I still like my brother. " However, at the same time, I summarized with Confessions, "But this is my feelings and I will organize well," but Jun Wan, who listened quietly, said, "We will have a lot of chance to meet in the future. “I don’t think I can do that,” he said, and let them expect a change in their relationship. Especially, on the day of the ending, an emergency call was made to say that a doctor in his 40s was subjected to a back-end by someone, and he was surprised by viewers and raised his curiosity about the next episode to the highest level.

On the other hand, 'Spicy Doctor Life Season 2' is a drama about the chemistry of 20-year-old Friends who can see people living in a special day and eyes in a hospital called a miniature version of life where someone is born and someone ends life. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.