'Sweetie' Jung Kyung-ho, is this Physician really?...Sooyoung and Iksun also Falling love visuals.

Actor Jung Kyung-ho left a selfie photo calling the sweet Physician Life 2 home shooter.Jung Kyung-ho posted a picture on his SNS account on the afternoon of the 26th with a message Tonight # Hospital Playlist Season 2 # Suit.In the photo, he is transformed into Kim Jun-wan in Spicy Physician Life 2.The blue scrubs are the ones that look better than anyone else: Jung Kyung-ho is captivating the woman with an honest front selfie but flawless visual.The unrequited and ant-faced lips are fascinating: Girls Generation Sooyoung is this much of a Falling Love visual.Meanwhile, Jung Kyung-ho debuted in 2004 with the mobile drama Five Stars, and made his debut with I am sorry I love you, I love you, You are laughing, I am not sure, I am against purity, Missing Nine, Sweet Gamba Life, Life on Mars, When the Devil calls your name Im loved by the series of ician life.In particular, he has been long-time associate with Girls Generation Sooyoung and is being cheered as a good example of open love.SNS

Actor Jung Kyung-ho left a Selfie photo calling the 'sweet Physician Life 2' home shooter.

Jung Kyung-ho posted a picture on his SNS account on the afternoon of the 26th with a message "Tonight # Hospital Playlist Season 2 # Suit". In the photo, he is transformed into Kim Jun-wan in 'Spicy Physician Life 2'.

The blue scrubs are the ones that look better than anyone else: Jung Kyung-ho is captivating the woman with an honest front Selfie but flawless visual. The unrequited and ant-faced lips are fascinating: Girls' Generation Sooyoung is this much of a Falling love visual.

Meanwhile, Jung Kyung-ho debuted in 2004 with the mobile drama 'Five Stars', and made his debut with 'I am sorry I love you', 'I love you', 'You are laughing', 'I am not sure', 'I am against purity', 'Missing Nine', 'Sweet Gamba Life', 'Life on Mars', 'When the Devil calls your name' I’m loved by the series of “ician life.”

In particular, he has been long-time associate with Girls' Generation Sooyoung and is being cheered as a good example of open love.

SNS