Lee Chan-hyung, End testimony "first debut work attachment work"

Lee Chan-hyung said on the 23rd, I did not believe that I was appearing in such a good work, but I do not know how time passed until season 2. I was more attached to my first debut in Brown Pavilion. I am so excited. Lee Chan-hyung said: I was just happy to be able to show a little more in the second after season 1.I still have a lot of fun and happy memories every moment, so it is hard to send Choe Song Young away. Every Thursday, the memory that waited for the broadcast was clear, but it was finished until season 2, and I am really grateful for watching it together and cheering Choe Song Young.Lee Chan-hyung also said, Once Chung Kyung-ho searched my name on his cell phone during the waiting time for the filming, and in the interview, I saw that the role model was Yoo Yeon-seok senior and rumored on the filming site.Yoo Yeon-seok, who heard about it, said, I was acting well somehow. I also thanked him for his memory that he was so happy and happy. Lee Chan-hyung was a neurosurgical resident Choe Song Young and was active as a rookie of the life.Lee Chan-hyung showed excellent acting ability by appearing on TVN s wise doctor life as well as OCN wonderful rumors.Expectations are high on what will be shown in the web drama My Sweet Deer, which is confirmed as the next work.On the other hand, TVN Spicy Doctor Life Season 2 special broadcast will be broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 23rd.

Lee Chan-hyung said on the 23rd, "I did not believe that I was appearing in such a good work, but I do not know how time passed until season 2." "I was more attached to my first debut in Brown Pavilion. I am so excited. "

Lee Chan-hyung said: "I was just happy to be able to show a little more in the second after season 1. I still have a lot of fun and happy memories every moment, so it is hard to sEnd Choe Song Young away. "

"Every Thursday, the Memory that waited for the broadcast was clear, but it was finished until season 2, and I am really grateful for watching it together and cheering Choe Song Young."

Lee Chan-hyung also said, "Once Chung Kyung-ho searched my name on his cell phone during the waiting time for the filming, and in the interview, I saw that the role model was Yoo Yeon-seok senior and rumored on the filming site. Yoo Yeon-seok, who heard about it, said, "I was acting well somehow." I also thanked him for his Memory that he was so happy and happy. "

Lee Chan-hyung was a neurosurgical resident Choe Song Young' and was active as a 'rookie of the life'.

Lee Chan-hyung showed excellent acting ability by appearing on TVN 's wise doctor life' as well as OCN 'wonderful rumors'. Expectations are high on what will be shown in the web drama 'My Sweet Deer', which is confirmed as the next work.

On the other hand, TVN 'Spicy Doctor Life Season 2' special broadcast will be broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 23rd.