"Sorry to hurt you, Family register is a natural thing...Kim Yong-gun, dramatic reconciliation with CoupleA complaint dropped

Midsize actor Kim Yong-gun, 75, has dramatically reconciled with 39-year-old Couple A, 36, who is pregnant with his child.In particular, Kim Yong-gun expressed his regrets to his eldest son, Ha Jung-woo, his younger son, Kim Young-hoon, CEO of Ha Jung-woos agency Workhouse Company, and, above all, Couple A and his child.Kim Yong-gun, a lawyer at Ari Yul, a lawyer at Kim Yong-gun, said, Kim Yong-gun recently apologized for meeting with his opponent.We have finished this work in the direction of each other through dialogue. Kim Yong-gun also apologized, First of all, I am sorry to have caused everyone who was surprised and disappointed by this incident.I have had a genuine conversation with my mother-to-be, who has been a long-time couple for the past few days.I expressed my apology again by reflecting on my appearance that I did not see the wounds that my opponent would have received through the conversation. I will do my best for the future child birth and the child to be born.Finally, Kim Yong-gun said, I am sorry once again to many people who have believed and loved me for a long time.Kim Yong-guns longtime couple A also said,  (Mr. A and Kim Yong-gun) met in person and misunderstood and agreed with each other. Kim Yong-gun apologized to Couple A in connection with the complaint.Mr. A also made peace with Kim Yong-gun, forgiving him, and Kim Yong-gun decided to do his best as a father for the child to be born. Kim Yong-gun had a relationship at a drama party 13 years ago and until recently, he was accused of attempted abortion by Mr. A.Mr. A recently told Kim Yong-gun that he had been pregnant, but he opposed his Child Birth and said he decided to sue Kim Yong-gun for irresponsible behavior.Kim Yong-gun, who appeared in the police and completed the investigation of the complainant, said through his lawyer, I was very surprised and embarrassed to hear about the pregnancy in a late child.I was worried about the position of Mr. A, who was much younger than himself, and expressed his intention to oppose Child Birth.After accepting Mr. As doctor who wants Child Birth and talking with his family, he promised to take responsibility for Child Birth and his child, but Mr. A did not get in touch. Kim Yong-gun, who was born in May 1946 and is 75 years old this year, is a 54-year-old actor who made his debut as a talent for KBS 7th public bond in 1967.In 1977, he married his eldest son Ha Jung-woo, but he diverted his wife in 1996 for economic reasons.Kim Yong-gun, who has continued his work with various works for a long time.He got a favorable image as Ha Jung-woos father while his eldest son Ha Jung-woo became a national actor. He also appeared in TVN entertainment Help more than flowers and MBC entertainment I live alone.However, Kim Yong-gun faced a lifetime crisis with the unexpected revelations of Couple, which he met for 13 years.Disturbed by the sudden pregnancy news of Couple, Kim Yong-gun has been in a feud as he opposes Child Birth.In fact, Kim Yong-gun opposed the Child Birth of the Couple in raising a child due to his old age, the future of a young couple, and the embarrassment and sorry for the sons.One of Kim Yong-guns Inner Circle said to the , First I heard about Mr. As pregnancy and Kim Yong-gun was so embarrassed and confused.The biggest concern was that he would not be able to raise his child until he was an adult, and he also considered the worlds gaze toward Mr. Couple A.I was worried about the future of my eldest son, Ha Jung-woo, who is actively working on the work, and my second son, who is leading the entertainment. I was so sorry for everyone. This Inner Circle said: Of course its a chaotic situation, so Kim Yong-gun had a fight with Mr. Couple A. Everyone would have been confused.Kim Yong-gun, who has been criticized for being on the surface of the water as a complicated situation, has talked with Mr. A in the best direction, saying that everything is his own mistake.It was the first time to heal the wounds of Mr. As heart, and he discussed the story of the son and Child Birth and parenting.The family register problem of the child to be born in this process was also agreed smoothly.Kim Yong-gun promised to raise his family register as a family register as well as promise to take responsibility for Child Birth and child rearing.Kim Yong-gun is still very sorry now and I have a heart that I will do my best to raise my child to be born.

Midsize actor Kim Yong-gun, 75, has dramatically reconciled with 39-year-old Couple A, 36, who is pregnant with his child. In particular, Kim Yong-gun expressed his regrets to his eldest son, Ha Jung-woo, his younger son, Kim Young-hoon, CEO of Ha Jung-woo's agency Workhouse Company, and, above all, Couple A and his child.

Kim Yong-gun, a lawyer at Ari Yul, a lawyer at Kim Yong-gun, said, "Kim Yong-gun recently apologized for meeting with his opponent. We have finished this work in the direction of each other through dialogue. " Kim Yong-gun also apologized, "First of all, I am sorry to have caused everyone who was surprised and disappointed by this incident."

"I have had a genuine conversation with my mother-to-be, who has been a long-time Couple for the past few days. I expressed my apology again by reflecting on my appearance that I did not see the wounds that my opponent would have received through the conversation. "I will do my best for the future Child birth and the child to be born."

Finally, Kim Yong-gun said, "I am sorry once again to many people who have believed and loved me for a long time."

Kim Yong-gun's longtime Couple A also said, " (Mr. A and Kim Yong-gun) met in person and misunderstood and agreed with each other." Kim Yong-gun apologized to Couple A in connection with the complaint. Mr. A also made peace with Kim Yong-gun, forgiving him, and Kim Yong-gun decided to do his best as a father for the child to be born. "

Kim Yong-gun had a relationship at a drama party 13 years ago and until recently, he was accused of attempted abortion by Mr. A.

Mr. A recently told Kim Yong-gun that he had been pregnant, but he opposed his Child birth and said he decided to sue Kim Yong-gun for irresponsible behavior. Kim Yong-gun, who appeared in the police and completed the investigation of the complainant, said through his lawyer, "I was very surprised and embarrassed to hear about the pregnancy in a late child. I was worried about the position of Mr. A, who was much younger than himself, and expressed his intention to oppose Child birth. After accepting Mr. A's doctor who wants Child birth and talking with his family, he promised to take responsibility for Child birth and his child, but Mr. A did not get in touch. "

Kim Yong-gun, who was born in May 1946 and is 75 years old this year, is a 54-year-old actor who made his debut as a talent for KBS 7th public bond in 1967. In 1977, he married his eldest son Ha Jung-woo, but he diverted his wife in 1996 for economic reasons. Kim Yong-gun, who has continued his work with various works for a long time. He got a favorable image as Ha Jung-woo's father' while his eldest son Ha Jung-woo became a 'national actor'. He also appeared in TVN entertainment 'Help more than flowers' and MBC entertainment 'I live alone'.

However, Kim Yong-gun faced a lifetime crisis with the unexpected revelations of Couple, which he met for 13 years. Disturbed by the sudden pregnancy news of Couple, Kim Yong-gun has been in a feud as he opposes Child birth. In fact, Kim Yong-gun opposed the Child birth of the Couple in raising a child due to his old age, the future of a young Couple, and the embarrassment and sorry for the sons.

One of Kim Yong-gun's Inner Circle said to the , "First I heard about Mr. A's pregnancy and Kim Yong-gun was so embarrassed and confused. The biggest concern was that he would not be able to raise his child until he was an adult, and he also considered the world's gaze toward Mr. Couple A. I was worried about the future of my eldest son, Ha Jung-woo, who is actively working on the work, and my second son, who is leading the entertainment. I was so sorry for everyone. "

This Inner Circle said: "Of course it's a chaotic situation, so Kim Yong-gun had a fight with Mr. Couple A. Everyone would have been confused. Kim Yong-gun, who has been criticized for being on the surface of the water as a complicated situation, has talked with Mr. A in the best direction, saying that everything is 'his own mistake'. It was the first time to heal the wounds of Mr. A's heart, and he discussed the story of the son and Child birth and parenting. The Family register problem of the child to be born in this process was also agreed smoothly. Kim Yong-gun promised to raise his Family register as a Family register as well as promise to take responsibility for Child birth and child rearing. Kim Yong-gun is still very sorry now and I have a heart that I will do my best to raise my child to be born. "