Kim Hye-seon "Shooting 'Photos' Shortly After the Third divorce: Teppan on the Face" ('White Half Travel')

Actor Kim Hye-Seon reveals his heart for third divorceHuh Young-man visited Kim Hye-Seon and Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, on the TV channel Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Kim Hye-Seon said, I am sorry to ask you this, but I did a picture of Drama after I had a duty.The article broke on the day of practice, he said.Kim Hye-Seon was hit by a third marriage break in December last year.Kim Hye-Seon continued: When viewers see it or I see it myself, I see the script or I act, How is it so similar to my situation?I just put Teppan on my face. I could spread more of what was in my mind with smoke.I was able to put more pain and sadness in Chest and concentrate more on acting.
Actor Kim Hye-Seon reveals his heart for third divorceHuh Young-man visited Kim Hye-Seon and Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, on the TV channel Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Kim Hye-Seon said, I am sorry to ask you this, but I did a picture of Drama after I had a duty.The article broke on the day of practice, he said.Kim Hye-Seon was hit by a third marriage break in December last year.Kim Hye-Seon continued: When viewers see it or I see it myself, I see the script or I act, How is it so similar to my situation?I just put Teppan on my face. I could spread more of what was in my mind with smoke.I was able to put more pain and sadness in Chest and concentrate more on acting.

Actor Kim Hye-seon reveals his heart for third divorce

Huh Young-man visited Kim Hye-seon and Suwon, Gyeonggi Province, on the TV channel 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel' (hereinafter referred to as 'White Travel'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.

Kim Hye-seon said, "I am sorry to ask you this, but I did a picture of Drama after I had a duty." The article broke on the day of practice," he said.

Kim Hye-seon was hit by a third marriage break in December last year.

Kim Hye-seon continued: "When viewers see it or I see it myself, I see the script or I act, 'How is it so similar to my situation?' I just put Teppan on my face. I could spread more of what was in my mind with smoke. I was able to put more pain and sadness in Chest and concentrate more on acting. "