Lee Seung-gi, girlfriend Lee Da-in will be antithesis again: 'Handsome boy boyfriend's quarrel'

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gis warm beauty is attracting attention.Yoon Jong Shin released a picture of Lee Seung-gi with a message Pilka character #14 Lee Seung-gi on his instagram on the afternoon of the 26th.The photo featured Lee Seung-gi, who was smiling softly, especially his charming dimples and handsome visuals, which he stole his gaze.The fans responded with a hot response, such as I wonder if you two are good duets, I feel heartbreaking from the moment I saw the picture, Its cool, I feel good, and Im handsome.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi admitted to dating actor dog-miri daughter Lee Da-in in May.

Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi's warm beauty is attracting attention.

Yoon Jong Shin released a picture of Lee Seung-gi with a message "Pilka character #14 Lee Seung-gi" on his instagram on the afternoon of the 26th.

The photo featured Lee Seung-gi, who was smiling softly, especially his charming dimples and handsome visuals, which he stole his gaze.

The fans responded with a hot response, such as "I wonder if you two are good duets," "I feel heartbreaking from the moment I saw the picture," "It's cool, I feel good," and "I'm handsome."

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi admitted to dating Actor dog-miri daughter Lee Da-in in May.