Lee Min-jung x Jeon Hye-bin also admired the end of the home cation ..Ki Eun-se, heaven is no different.

Actor Ki Eun-se shared a more spectacular home-campaign photo than Hocance.Today, Actor Ki Eun-se posted several photos with the statement # Summer vacation # Home Kangs through the personal Instagram account, saying, Yesterdays home Kang cloud runs home as soon as I see the water and that squirming curiosity heaven sky.In the public photos, Ki Eun-se looks like a water park in a terrace, and Actor Lee Min-jung and Jeon Hye-bin also say, What about me?, Its so beautiful, he responded, revealing friendship.Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se recently appeared as a special MC on SBS entertainment Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny and said that he had marriage with Husband, a 12-year-old boy at the age of thirty.Ki Eun-se said he could not miss Husband and proposed first, although he said he was crazy about early marriage.As for Husband, which everyone is curious about, he said, It is a suit style in the Itair suit editing shop rather than a young generation trend papi feeling.Everyone said, I have a crush, I wear a suit in my house. Ki Eun-se envied with the Husband pride, saying, I wear a vest in my shirt at home.It is now in its 10th year of marriage.Ki Eun-seSNS

Actor Ki Eun-se shared a more spectacular home-campaign photo than Hocance.

Today, Actor Ki Eun-se posted several photos with the statement "# Summer vacation # Home Kangs" through the personal Instagram account, saying, "Yesterday's home Kang cloud runs home as soon as I see the water and that squirming curiosity heaven sky."

In the public photos, Ki Eun-se looks like a water park in a terrace, and Actor Lee Min-jung and Jeon Hye-bin also say, "What about me? ", "It's so beautiful," he responded, revealing friendship.

Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se recently appeared as a special MC on SBS entertainment 'Sangmyonmong Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' and said that he had marriage with Husband, a 12-year-old boy at the age of thirty. Ki Eun-se said he could not miss Husband and proposed first, although he said he was crazy about early marriage.

As for Husband, which everyone is curious about, he said, "It is a suit style in the Itair suit editing shop rather than a young generation trend papi feeling."

Everyone said, "I have a crush, I wear a suit in my house." Ki Eun-se envied with the Husband pride, saying, "I wear a vest in my shirt at home."

It is now in its 10th year of marriage.

'Ki Eun-seSNS'