Ki Eun-se, take a bowl of wheat yunabe and go to the...cooking is also a good place.

Actor Ki Eun-se told her daily life.Ki Eun-se posted a few photos on his instagram on the 5th, with an article entitled I ate a bowl of wheat yunabe and I prepared it in the morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I prepared it in advance.Ki Eun-se in the public photo is holding a self-made wheat Yunabe and leaving a certification shot.Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012; Ki Eun-se is currently appearing on SBS Now, Were Breaking Up.Photo: Ki Eun-se SNS
Actor Ki Eun-se told her daily life.Ki Eun-se posted a few photos on his instagram on the 5th, with an article entitled I ate a bowl of wheat yunabe and I prepared it in the morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I prepared it in advance.Ki Eun-se in the public photo is holding a self-made wheat Yunabe and leaving a certification shot.Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012; Ki Eun-se is currently appearing on SBS Now, Were Breaking Up.Photo: Ki Eun-se SNS
Actor Ki Eun-se told her daily life.Ki Eun-se posted a few photos on his instagram on the 5th, with an article entitled I ate a bowl of wheat yunabe and I prepared it in the morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I prepared it in advance.Ki Eun-se in the public photo is holding a self-made wheat Yunabe and leaving a certification shot.Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012; Ki Eun-se is currently appearing on SBS Now, Were Breaking Up.Photo: Ki Eun-se SNS

Actor Ki Eun-se told her daily life.

Ki Eun-se posted a few photos on his instagram on the 5th, with an article entitled "I ate a bowl of wheat yunabe and I prepared it in the morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I prepared it in advance.

Ki Eun-se in the public photo is holding a self-made wheat Yunabe and leaving a certification shot.

Meanwhile, Ki Eun-se married a 12-year-old American businessman in 2012; Ki Eun-se is currently appearing on SBS 'Now, We're Breaking Up'.

Photo: Ki Eun-se SNS