Kim Yoon-ji, Wedding album released "Just the kind of shooting I dreamed of"

Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoonji) filmed a Wedding album ahead of the marriage in September.Kim Yoon-ji released a Wedding album on his Instagram on Saturday, posing in an alluring figure.I prepared my own dresses and props and the kind of shooting I dreamed of, he said.The prospective groom is a five-year-old businessman known as a comedian and a son of a Korean musician, Kim Young-im, who has been known as a lover since childhood.

Kim Yoon-ji (NS Yoonji) filmed a Wedding album ahead of the marriage in September.

Kim Yoon-ji released a Wedding album on his Instagram on Saturday, posing in an alluring figure. "I prepared my own dresses and props and the kind of shooting I dreamed of," he said.

The prospective groom is a five-year-old businessman known as a comedian and a son of a Korean musician, Kim Young-im, who has been known as a lover since childhood.