'Golf King' Kim So-yeon, Lee Sang-woo and the Video call shined Beautiful looks + 90 degrees folder greeting

Actor Kim So-yeon made a Video call with her husband Lee Sang-woo and showed off her beautiful Beautiful looks as well as her excellent greetings.On August 9, TV Chosun Golf King, Lee Dong-gook, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-woo and Hong Sung-heon left for healing in the valley.The four people mentioned the tournament that came two weeks ahead and the news that the prize money was 20 million won was widened.Members who had previously appeared in the Golf King were worried about the participants who could invite them to the competition.Then Kim So-yeon called Lee Sang-woo. Lee Sang-woo suggested, I am shooting now and I can not say hello to the members of Golf King.Kim So-yeon, who appeared as a Video call, boasted beautiful Beautiful looks even on a quiet face close to the people and caught his attention.In particular, Kim So-yeon greeted the folder at 90 degrees and showed off his usual well-known courtesy.Hong Sung-heon asked, Does Lee Sang-woo talk well at home? I wondered if there was a lively corner in the personality of Lee Sang-woo, who is usually blunt.Kim So-yeon said, I am a chatter at home, and Lee Sang-woo sympathized that I do not speak outside because I talk a lot at home.Kim So-yeon also said, Lee Sang-woo is so cool when he practices, but when he swings, he sighs and sighs.Kim So-yeon said, I am so sorry to see such a thing. Please help my brother a lot.Kim So-yeon said to Lee Dong-gook, who first met in a Video call, Its like Tiger Lil Uzi Vert, but Lee Sang-woo revealed that My wife does not know Tiger Lil Uzi Vert well.In particular, Kim So-yeon expressed his gratitude to Yang Se-hyeong.Kim So-yeon said, I am so grateful to Yang Se-hyeong as a viewer. He suggested, I would like everyone to be able to do it and react.Yang said, I will write this broadcast screen well and I will tell the general manager and double the performance fee.Lee Dong-gook told Kim So-yeon, We are going to the tournament in two weeks, and Lee Sang-woo said that Kim So-yeon should come together to do well.Kim So-yeon promised to attend the tournament two weeks later to support Lee Sang-woo, and raised his expectation by cutting the call.
Actor Kim So-yeon made a Video call with her husband Lee Sang-woo and showed off her beautiful Beautiful looks as well as her excellent greetings.On August 9, TV Chosun Golf King, Lee Dong-gook, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-woo and Hong Sung-heon left for healing in the valley.The four people mentioned the tournament that came two weeks ahead and the news that the prize money was 20 million won was widened.Members who had previously appeared in the Golf King were worried about the participants who could invite them to the competition.Then Kim So-yeon called Lee Sang-woo. Lee Sang-woo suggested, I am shooting now and I can not say hello to the members of Golf King.Kim So-yeon, who appeared as a Video call, boasted beautiful Beautiful looks even on a quiet face close to the people and caught his attention.In particular, Kim So-yeon greeted the folder at 90 degrees and showed off his usual well-known courtesy.Hong Sung-heon asked, Does Lee Sang-woo talk well at home? I wondered if there was a lively corner in the personality of Lee Sang-woo, who is usually blunt.Kim So-yeon said, I am a chatter at home, and Lee Sang-woo sympathized that I do not speak outside because I talk a lot at home.Kim So-yeon also said, Lee Sang-woo is so cool when he practices, but when he swings, he sighs and sighs.Kim So-yeon said, I am so sorry to see such a thing. Please help my brother a lot.Kim So-yeon said to Lee Dong-gook, who first met in a Video call, Its like Tiger Lil Uzi Vert, but Lee Sang-woo revealed that My wife does not know Tiger Lil Uzi Vert well.In particular, Kim So-yeon expressed his gratitude to Yang Se-hyeong.Kim So-yeon said, I am so grateful to Yang Se-hyeong as a viewer. He suggested, I would like everyone to be able to do it and react.Yang said, I will write this broadcast screen well and I will tell the general manager and double the performance fee.Lee Dong-gook told Kim So-yeon, We are going to the tournament in two weeks, and Lee Sang-woo said that Kim So-yeon should come together to do well.Kim So-yeon promised to attend the tournament two weeks later to support Lee Sang-woo, and raised his expectation by cutting the call.

Actor Kim So-yeon made a Video call

with her husband Lee Sang-woo and showed off her beautiful Beautiful looks as well as her excellent greetings.

On August 9, TV Chosun 'Golf King', Lee Dong-gook, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-woo and Hong Sung-heon left for healing in the valley.

The four people mentioned the tournament that came two weeks ahead and the news that the prize money was 20 million won was widened.

Members who had previously appeared in the 'Golf King' were worried about the participants who could invite them to the competition.

Then Kim So-yeon called Lee Sang-woo. Lee Sang-woo suggested, "I am shooting now and I can not say hello to the members of 'Golf King'.

Kim So-yeon, who appeared as a Video call

, boasted beautiful Beautiful looks even on a quiet face close to the people and caught his attention. In particular, Kim So-yeon greeted the folder at 90 degrees and showed off his usual well-known courtesy.

Hong Sung-heon asked, "Does Lee Sang-woo talk well at home?" I wondered if there was a lively corner in the personality of Lee Sang-woo, who is usually blunt.

Kim So-yeon said, "I am a chatter at home," and Lee Sang-woo sympathized that "I do not speak outside because I talk a lot at home."

Kim So-yeon also said, "Lee Sang-woo is so cool when he practices, but when he swings, he sighs and sighs." Kim So-yeon said, "I am so sorry to see such a thing." "Please help my brother a lot."

Kim So-yeon said to Lee Dong-gook, who first met in a Video call

, "It's like Tiger Lil Uzi Vert," but Lee Sang-woo revealed that "My wife does not know Tiger Lil Uzi Vert well."

In particular, Kim So-yeon expressed his gratitude to Yang Se-hyeong. Kim So-yeon said, "I am so grateful to Yang Se-hyeong as a viewer." He suggested, "I would like everyone to be able to do it and react.

Yang said, "I will write this broadcast screen well and I will tell the general manager and double the performance fee."

Lee Dong-gook told Kim So-yeon, "We are going to the tournament in two weeks, and Lee Sang-woo said that Kim So-yeon should come together to do well."

Kim So-yeon promised to attend the tournament two weeks later to support Lee Sang-woo, and raised his expectation by cutting the call.