'Lee Sang-wooo' Kim So-yeon, self-taught craftsman ..

Actor Kim So-yeon has unveiled a selfie with elegance.On the afternoon of the 3rd, Kim So-yeon posted a picture with a heart emoticon on his instagram.Kim So-yeon in the photo is taking a mirror selfie with a chic look, and the chic look and the look that fits it catch his eye.It is also surprising that 42 years old is showing off her beauty for an incredible second.The netizens who watched this are responding such as I am so beautiful in the world, I am now a self-made person, I wanted to see my sister and I want more.Meanwhile Kim So-yeon married Actor Lee Sang-woo in 2017.He recently appeared on SBSDrama Penthouse Season 1,2,3 and won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Grime Awards.Kim So-yeon SNS

Actor Kim So-yeon has unveiled a selfie with elegance.

On the afternoon of the 3rd, Kim So-yeon posted a picture with a heart emoticon on his instagram.

Kim So-yeon in the photo is taking a mirror selfie with a chic look, and the chic look and the look that fits it catch his eye. It is also surprising that 42 years old is showing off her beauty for an incredible second.

The netizens who watched this are responding such as "I am so beautiful in the world", "I am now a self-made person", "I wanted to see my sister" and "I want more".

Meanwhile Kim So-yeon married Actor Lee Sang-woo in 2017. He recently appeared on SBSDrama Penthouse Season 1,2,3 and won the Best Actress Award at the 2021 Grime Awards.

Kim So-yeon SNS