'Acting Grand prize' Kim So-yeon's personality certification post topic. Ji Young-soo PD "The sorry man...The world is still fair."

Kim So-yeons ActingGrand prize, which started 28 years ago as an assistant, is a hot topic.Ji Young-soo PD, who directed Kim So-yeons Into the Genuine, said, Actor, who was comfortable to be on the set before the staff on a cold day.A person who listened to and sympathized with every small word in the story of the opponent.So, in the place where many people gathered, I was surprised and sorry to see everyone. The first thought that I heard the news of So-yeons ActingGrand prize and congratulated was that the world was still fair.I congratulate and congratulate you so much that there is no bigger prize for you than the Grand prize. So-yeon ... Kim So-yeon also commented on the answer, Tears director.Kim So-yeon, who started his activities as a child actor, is famous for his manners and manners despite his long life in the entertainment industry.It has gained popularity in China during the period of entering adulthood, but it is also well known as Actor who has a more humanistic mature attitude and depth while experiencing growth pain in Korea.Kim So-yeon, who enjoyed the Grand Prize at the 2021 SBS ActingGrand Prize ceremony held on March 31, said, I started as an assistant performer on SBS Drama 28 years ago.I can not believe that I received a huge award on SBS, and I am sorry and sorry that I can receive this award. On the other hand, Ji Young-soo PD is holding the megaphone of Uncle, which is currently starring Kim So-yeons husband Lee Sang-woo.Lee Sang-woo said in a preliminary interview, I am looking forward to hearing a lot of words from my wife that she is good.
Kim So-yeons ActingGrand prize, which started 28 years ago as an assistant, is a hot topic.Ji Young-soo PD, who directed Kim So-yeons Into the Genuine, said, Actor, who was comfortable to be on the set before the staff on a cold day.A person who listened to and sympathized with every small word in the story of the opponent.So, in the place where many people gathered, I was surprised and sorry to see everyone. The first thought that I heard the news of So-yeons ActingGrand prize and congratulated was that the world was still fair.I congratulate and congratulate you so much that there is no bigger prize for you than the Grand prize. So-yeon ... Kim So-yeon also commented on the answer, Tears director.Kim So-yeon, who started his activities as a child actor, is famous for his manners and manners despite his long life in the entertainment industry.It has gained popularity in China during the period of entering adulthood, but it is also well known as Actor who has a more humanistic mature attitude and depth while experiencing growth pain in Korea.Kim So-yeon, who enjoyed the Grand Prize at the 2021 SBS ActingGrand Prize ceremony held on March 31, said, I started as an assistant performer on SBS Drama 28 years ago.I can not believe that I received a huge award on SBS, and I am sorry and sorry that I can receive this award. On the other hand, Ji Young-soo PD is holding the megaphone of Uncle, which is currently starring Kim So-yeons husband Lee Sang-woo.Lee Sang-woo said in a preliminary interview, I am looking forward to hearing a lot of words from my wife that she is good.

Kim So-yeon's Acting Grand prize, which started 28 years ago as an assistant, is a hot topic.

Ji Young-soo PD, who directed Kim So-yeon's "Into the Genuine", said, "Actor, who was comfortable to be on the set before the staff on a cold day. A person who listened to and sympathized with every small word in the story of the opponent. So, in the place where many people gathered, I was surprised and sorry to see everyone. The first thought that I heard the news of So-yeon's Acting Grand prize and congratulated was that the world was still fair. I congratulate and congratulate you so much that there is no bigger prize for you than the Grand prize. So-yeon ... "

Kim So-yeon also commented on the answer, "Tears director."

Kim So-yeon, who started his activities as a child Actor, is famous for his manners and manners despite his long life in the entertainment industry. It has gained popularity in China during the period of entering adulthood, but it is also well known as Actor who has a more humanistic mature attitude and depth while experiencing 'growth pain' in Korea.

Kim So-yeon, who enjoyed the Grand prize at the '2021 SBS Acting Grand prize' ceremony held on March 31, said, "I started as an assistant performer on SBS Drama 28 years ago. I can not believe that I received a huge award on SBS, and I am sorry and sorry that I can receive this award. "

On the other hand, Ji Young-soo PD is holding the megaphone of 'Uncle', which is currently starring Kim So-yeon's husband Lee Sang-woo. Lee Sang-woo said in a preliminary interview, "I am looking forward to hearing a lot of words from my wife that she is good."