fencing sabre four-man "Tears at Olympic Games...Kfencing is Hatje Cantz Verlag+Agility"

Seoul = = fencing sabre four-man introduced directly from the behind-the-scenes of the Olympic Games to the secret of K-fencing.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 15th, Olympia Games fencing Sabre mens four-man Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Oh Sang-wook were dispatched as masters.On the day, fencing sabre four-man confided in the backdrop of the Olympic Games: Kim Jun-ho, a military base chief, said, Im also told by seniors to be in the spirit.Im a senior, but I see Junhos eye, Gu Bon-gil said.Kim Jung-hwan also said, I said I was asking for my teeth in the fourth round, he said. I did not say coach, but I said it.Asked if he felt popular, Gu Bon-gil recalled, I realized that I was popular, I seemed to be a Hollywood star.When asked if it was burdensome, he said, At first, it was a little burdensome, but when I taste it, I do not say that I row when I come in, but I am enjoying it nowadays.Kim Jung-hwan recalled that he felt wrist pain during the German game, After playing six games at the time, I was exhausted because I was a veteran, so I was able to rest for five minutes for a while.Fencing confirms Kyonggi final runGu Bon-gil said, We lived together at the time, but even if we met Kim Jung-hwan, we were tearful. I was passing by the trouble, but Junho came and said, Its not over yet.Kim Jun-ho said, The match is not over yet, but I still said it because it remains.Kim Jung-hwan said, I saw that scene about 100 times, but it is a tear button. I have been tearful because I am indiscreet next year.The full-scale class on fencing has begun.First, Kim Jung-hwan said, When a fire comes in, there is no need to shout, and I scream to appeal that I blocked and hit the simultaneous lighting.Gu Bon-gil said, Im going to raise my opponents medicine. If the referee admits, he now makes a sound, Oh! Aah! Instead, I do not do it because I do not do it.Kim Jun-ho said, I do not do well. I do it when the fire comes in at the same time, but I usually turn on one.Hatje Cantz Verlags power is the key to fencing, it also said.Kim Jung-hwan said, It is called fencing footwork, but Hatje Cantz Verlag must be strong so that he can dig into the other person momentarily.Hatje Cantz Verlag has been a big winner since the London Olympic Games, he said. Korea has been fencing since middle school and has a weak hand technology, so we raise Hatje Cantz Verlag.After showing him training Hatje Cantz Verlag, sitting up without touching his hands on the ground, balancing with only one leg, Gu Bon-gil boasted that he dos 30 to 50.He also impressed with the Hatje Cantz Verlag power by moving his steps at a tremendous pace.Finally, he showed agility: We did hand fencing for the test, and fencing four-man said, Im confident even if its 4-1.However, at first, Yoo-bin was buried once in Kim Jun-hos face, but eventually Kim Jun-ho won two consecutive wins, following Yoo-bin to Yang Se-hyeong.He also attacked Lee Seung-gis mouth and Kim Jun-ho laughed, I felt the sea in my hand.OB team Kim Jung-hwan and Gu Bon-gil cited Yoo Soo-bin and Kim Dong-Hyun as the primary candidates.I thought that Yoo Soo-bin would never be buried in your face, but your arms were long, so Rich was good and the distance was unique.YB team Kim Jun-ho, Oh Sang-wook chose Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi.The OB team and the YB team divided the fencing Kyonggi, and the former fencing player Won Woo-young commentator appeared in surprise.Won Woo-young said, I went to Olympic Games with OB, and I worked with YB for the national team. Kim Jun-ho said, It was a roommate.First, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho faced each other, keeping the tie and playing a fierce Kyonggi to expect the results next week.

Seoul = = fencing sabre four-man introduced directly from the behind-the-scenes of the Olympic Games to the secret of 'K-fencing'.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 15th, Olympia Games fencing Sabre men's four-man Kim Jung-hwan, Gu Bon-gil, Kim Jun-ho and Oh Sang-wook were dispatched as masters.

On the day, fencing sabre four-man confided in the backdrop of the Olympic Games: Kim Jun-ho, a military base chief, said, "I'm also told by seniors to be 'in the spirit'." "I'm a senior, but I see Junho's eye," Gu Bon-gil said. Kim Jung-hwan also said, "I said 'I was asking for my teeth' in the fourth round," he said. "I did not say coach, but I said it."

Asked if he felt popular, Gu Bon-gil recalled, "I realized that I was popular, I seemed to be a Hollywood star. When asked if it was burdensome, he said, "At first, it was a little burdensome, but when I taste it, I do not say that I row when I come in, but I am enjoying it nowadays."

Kim Jung-hwan recalled that he felt wrist pain during the German game, "After playing six games at the time, I was exhausted because I was a veteran, so I was able to rest for five minutes for a while.

fencing confirms Kyonggi final run Gu Bon-gil said, "We lived together at the time, but even if we met Kim Jung-hwan, we were tearful." "I was passing by the trouble, but Junho came and said, 'It's not over yet.'" Kim Jun-ho said, "The match is not over yet, but I still said it because it remains." Kim Jung-hwan said, "I saw that scene about 100 times, but it is a tear button." "I have been tearful because I am indiscreet next year."

The full-scale class on fencing has begun. First, Kim Jung-hwan said, "When a fire comes in, there is no need to shout, and I scream to appeal that I blocked and hit the simultaneous lighting."

Gu Bon-gil said, "I'm going to raise my opponent's medicine." "If the referee admits, he now makes a sound, 'Oh! Aah!' Instead, I do not do it because I do not do it. Kim Jun-ho said, "I do not do well." "I do it when the fire comes in at the same time, but I usually turn on one."

Hatje Cantz Verlag's power is the key to fencing, it also said. Kim Jung-hwan said, "It is called fencing footwork, but Hatje Cantz Verlag must be strong so that he can dig into the other person momentarily." "Hatje Cantz Verlag has been a big winner since the London Olympic Games," he said. "Korea has been fencing since middle school and has a weak hand technology, so we raise Hatje Cantz Verlag." After showing him training Hatje Cantz Verlag, sitting up without touching his hands on the ground, balancing with only one leg, Gu Bon-gil boasted that he "dos 30 to 50". He also impressed with the Hatje Cantz Verlag power by moving his steps at a tremendous pace.

Finally, he showed agility: We did hand fencing for the test, and fencing four-man said, "I'm confident even if it's 4-1." However, at first, Yoo-bin was buried once in Kim Jun-ho's face, but eventually Kim Jun-ho won two consecutive wins, following Yoo-bin to Yang Se-hyeong. He also attacked Lee Seung-gi's mouth and Kim Jun-ho laughed, "I felt the sea in my hand."

OB team Kim Jung-hwan and Gu Bon-gil cited Yoo Soo-bin and Kim Dong-Hyun as the primary candidates. "I thought that Yoo Soo-bin would never be buried in your face, but your arms were long, so Rich was good and the distance was unique." YB team Kim Jun-ho, Oh Sang-wook chose Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi.

The OB team and the YB team divided the fencing Kyonggi, and the former fencing player Won Woo-young commentator appeared in surprise. Won Woo-young said, "I went to Olympic Games with OB, and I worked with YB for the national team." Kim Jun-ho said, "It was a roommate." First, Gu Bon-gil and Kim Jun-ho faced each other, keeping the tie and playing a fierce Kyonggi to expect the results next week.