Fans turned back to 'marriage and Child birth Notice' Icon Barbie

Group Icon is reeling from the privacy of its members.The fans backlash is mounting over Barbie (real name Kim Ji-won and 27)s announcement of the surprise marriage and the news of premarital pregnancy.Barbie reported on Marriage in a self-written letter on the 20th, saying, I promised marriage with my loved ones through his social network service account.Im glad to have a new family, but I feel sorry for the fans who are embarrassed by my sudden news, he said. I should have told you sooner, but Im sorry I was late because I was ahead of you.I sincerely apologize to those who are hurt by my story or are in great confusion. It was literally a surprise announcement, not even in a public relationship, and not even a special romance in recent years.Above all, the news of premarital pregnancy, which he said would become a father in September, less than a month away, was enough to make the public buzz.There are some fans who support candid confessions, but most fans are showing their Danger.In the situation that there is a time to define the relationship between fans and stars of idol groups as similar love, it touched the planting of fans that they informed marriage and Child birth.Twitter and other SNS have been continuing to write about fans who want to sell or transfer Goods, such as Barbies photo card, since the news of Barbies marriage was announced.There are also considerable articles of disappointment.Barbie said, I will do my best to prevent fans and members who are waiting for the Icon activity from becoming a member. However, fans are worried that group activities will be hindered.Earlier Icon was beaten once by DDanger as leader Mamdouh Elsbiay was charged with marijuana inhalation and left the team in 2019.Here, another main member, Barbies personal history, overlaps and another DDanger.Icon, who debuted in 2015, will enter the next seven years of horse.As the expiration of the exclusive contract is a difficult time for groups that have not been able to say much, it is noteworthy whether Icon will be able to overcome DDanger and continue group activities.

group Icon is reeling from the privacy of its members. The fans' backlash is mounting over Barbie (real name Kim Ji-won and 27)'s announcement of the surprise marriage and the news of premarital pregnancy.

Barbie reported on marriage in a self-written letter on the 20th, saying, "I promised marriage with my loved ones" through his social network service account.

“I’m glad to have a new family, but I feel sorry for the fans who are embarrassed by my sudden news,” he said. “I should have told you sooner, but I’m sorry I was late because I was ahead of you. I sincerely apologize to those who are hurt by my story or are in great confusion. "

It was literally a surprise announcement, not even in a public relationship, and not even a special romance in recent years. Above all, the news of premarital pregnancy, which he said would become a father in September, less than a month away, was enough to make the public buzz.

There are some fans who support candid confessions, but most fans are showing their Danger. In the situation that there is a time to define the relationship between fans and stars of idol groups as 'similar love', it touched the planting of fans that they informed marriage and Child birth.

Twitter and other SNS have been continuing to write about fans who want to sell or transfer Goods, such as Barbie's photo card, since the news of Barbie's marriage was announced. There are also considerable articles of disappointment.

Barbie said, "I will do my best to prevent fans and members who are waiting for the Icon activity from becoming a member." However, fans are worried that group activities will be hindered.

Earlier Icon was beaten once by DDanger as leader Mamdouh Elsbiay was charged with marijuana inhalation and left the team in 2019. Here, another main member, Barbie's personal history, overlaps and another DDanger.

Icon, who debuted in 2015, will enter the next seven years of horse. As the expiration of the exclusive contract is a difficult time for groups that have not been able to say much, it is noteworthy whether Icon will be able to overcome DDanger and continue group activities.